HELP HELP, Please and thank you

Options
ladyleah
ladyleah Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Oh wow, I've looked for close to an hour for an answer to my question but I can't find it anywhere...

Does ANYONE know where you can exchange mats for a higher ones??
For ex:
9 coal dust = 1 coal
9 animal skin = 1 rough fur
9 sandstone = 1 gravel

I have looked at all the NPC I can find and no luck...

Thanks, LadyLeah
Post edited by ladyleah on

Comments

• Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ladyleah wrote: »
    Oh wow, I've looked for close to an hour for an answer to my question but I can't find it anywhere...

Does ANYONE know where you can exchange mats for a higher ones??
    For ex:
    9 coal dust = 1 coal
    9 animal skin = 1 rough fur
    9 sandstone = 1 gravel

I have looked at all the NPC I can find and no luck...

Thanks, LadyLeah

Aparently its not posible yet. There is a tread on the crafting section of this forums about this.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=226691
  • Tamaska - Heavens Tear
    Tamaska - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Umm i may be wrong, but I don't think you can. If there is an npc that does this I have never heard of it. I would very happy to hear that I have no idea what I'm talking about. lol
    If you want something great, you've gotta be willing to bet it all. If you bet it all, you had better be prepared to lose.
    ~No Regrets
  • ladyleah
    ladyleah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Aparently its not posible yet. There is a tread on the crafting section of this forums about this.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=226691

You know that is really annoying... I found the info on PW database... I wish they would stop posting things that are not true...

Thank you for replying...\
    LL
  • jalenstar4ever
    jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ladyleah wrote: »
    You know that is really annoying... I found the info on PW database... I wish they would stop posting things that are not true...

Thank you for replying...\
    LL

The PW database has info that is applicable to other versions of PW. In other PW versions it is possible to combine certain mats to produce another. So that it is not so much that it isn't true, it is more like it is just not possible in this version at this time.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The PW database has info that is applicable to other versions of PW. In other PW versions it is possible to combine certain mats to produce another. So that it is not so much that it isn't true, it is more like it is just not possible in this version at this time.

Pwdatabase.com also contains data that that exists in the game but is not available under normal play. For instance there are stats defined for lvl 130 armor despite the level cap being 105. Also there are no mobs that drop this armor and no npc that sells or manufactures it.

So would you say this armor exist? Ehh.. kinda but not really. Same deal with the recipe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html