need of a no-mp attk

Heliox - Sanctuary
Heliox - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
how many of u hav experinced this...?
we 4 hit mobs and then ther'll be a tiny strand of life left and we hav to waste another 140 mp to kill it......
on the other hand melee class like bms and barbs can use regular attk tat cost no mp and high damaging skills only when they like....
but we(and other caster classes) ar forced to use skills tat consume mp even if hp is low.......
wudnt it be cool if there was some skill(maby small bolts frm hand??)tat required little or no mp and gave equivant damage of normal attks of bms and barbs(dependin on mag)??????it can help alot in grindin....
wad ya think?????

ty
Post edited by Heliox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Corwin - Harshlands
    Corwin - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i run into the same prob, so i started leading my attack with thunderball
    you can then whirlwind and kite, plum shot, whirlwind and most monsters equal or above my level will drop that last sliver with the next hit of thunderball <<<<a highly underestimated skill i believe
  • Snakeeater - Harshlands
    Snakeeater - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well i guess it depends what you level up. I leave thunderball at lvl 1 so it is like 50 mana, i use that as a finisher.

On my mage i use the dots that are lvl 1, same concept. I guess if you level all skills constantly, not much you can do, but waste the mana.
  • FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear
    FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    at lower level i though i could melee it off with just tiny hp left from mob,result is miss,miss,miss,miss,miss........etc,realized how horrible it is trying to actually hit the mob with my weapon b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥=Signature by Semyezza=♥
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sometimes i go up and slash that tiny shred of life left out with my magic sword

Come on it has a bit of phys attack lolb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I get the same problem here. But in a way I cant complain cause the melee basically get their face b*tch slapped as they wack away on the mobs while we poke it from far away, most of the time unscathed. (archers literally shoot mobs with their coins)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan