'Literal' Case of the Mondays?

Crisscoula - Heavens Tear
Crisscoula - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
Yeeeaaahhh, so I've had a really bad start in the week today.
First off, I forgot to set my alarm clock when I went to bed at about one in the morning and was nearly late for school [Thank goodness for sportscars! xD] Then I forgot my locker key [never keep up with the combo to the same locker] and my 'in-class materials' on the table in the dining room. Then I forgot about the Literature test and had to run all the way across campus to get to the testing room. After that I had to run all the way back across campus to get to my next class and almost, unusually, tripped down the staircase, just to find out that I had yet another test to take that I'd forgotten to study for...

Okay, I've vented. Your turn. Just tell us about any 'Case of the Mondays' you've ever had, whether it be recently or times long gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
☺Made new character.............................This one! xD☻

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." -- Unknown
Post edited by Crisscoula - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow, and here I was complaining about how Daylight Savings Time made me overly drowsy. That is crazy!

Let me see if I can remember that far back...hm...nope. And if there is one, it wasn't on a Monday. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • parusama
    parusama Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    qorst monday i ever had was a rly long time ago....it was my first day of school...not juts that year but the first day of going to an actauly school i woke up late had to rush through everything (and forget about my hair which made look like the total loony i am) have a very small breakfast (a snickers bad XD) ended up missing the bus and instead having to call my mom to drive me there when she was ahlf way to work then wound up going to the wrong class room and sitting there for about 10minute longer then it should have taken to relize that it WAS in fact the wrong class....oh...and it was monday....i hate mondays *gets a pie in the face* (garfeild ftw)
    they're coming to take me away haha they're coming to take me away
    to the funny farm hahahahaHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHA *cackles like a lunatic*
  • Doralas - Lost City
    Doralas - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well In my case bad things come in threes or more. This happened about 3 weeks ago

I was on my way to work when I got in a car accident.. Not even a block away from home. Got my car home and borrowed my Dads truck and when I was half way to work the radiator blows and the truck dies (no duh XD). I call into work and told my boss I wouldn't be able to come in that day and I was fired. I was never late or even missed a day of work before that. Waited 4 hours for a friend to come pick me up and he ended up charging me for it because he's a **** ... Needless to say me and him aren't friends anymore.

Yup fun times.
    ::::Calamity Faction Director::::

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let the symphony of Calamity turn the world to dust."
    ~Doralas
  • Yogie - Heavens Tear
    Yogie - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah i dont think anyone can beat your post right there...
    But...every monday morning in first period i have to run sprints for Cross country.
    Its not very fun unless your awake.
    :[
  • Saraiyu - Heavens Tear
    Saraiyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol I'm so sorry about your MOnday :P Sounds like it was pretty rough...did you hurt yourself falling down those stairs? I'd rather fall up stairs than down to be honest lol :P