Best PvP Build

gizzie
gizzie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
I Was Wondering Whats A Good PvP Build?
Also What Skills Should I Level For PvP?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Raein - Lost City
    Raein - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It depends on what weapon you're using. If you want straight one on one, go with sword, if you want to handle mobs of melee people in TW try axe or polearm, and if you want to sneak behind the enemy lines and beat up squishy mages, use fist. As for skills, there are pretty few that are useless for the BM (the first skill you ever get is useless). Get all of the stuns you can and get them as high as possible, for any BM stun is the most important aspect of PVP.
    Here are some basic PVP builds I've found:

Axe Build: 5 Str/ 3vit 2dex
    Sword Build: 5Str/ 3dex 2vit
    Fist: Enough Strength for weapons/ armour, then all into dex. (Maybe the odd point into Vit)
    Polearm: ?
  • Retna - Lost City
    Retna - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It depends on what weapon you're using. If you want straight one on one, go with sword, if you want to handle mobs of melee people in TW try axe or polearm, and if you want to sneak behind the enemy lines and beat up squishy mages, use fist. As for skills, there are pretty few that are useless for the BM (the first skill you ever get is useless). Get all of the stuns you can and get them as high as possible, for any BM stun is the most important aspect of PVP.

Fist: Enough Strength for weapons/ armour, then all into dex. (Maybe the odd point into Vit)
    GTFO. You need 6 Str for axes. Word of advice dont give out advice if you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
  • Xx_kizuna_xx - Dreamweaver
    Xx_kizuna_xx - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    GTFO. You need 6 Str for axes. Word of advice dont give out advice if you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

hey b:bye

maybe give some half-decent advice yourself? i mean, since you obviously kno so much about the subject?
    b:victory Dreamweaver's very own cleric mercenary!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Many many thx to ForsakenX for her awesome siggies b:thanks
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The best build... is the one you survive with.
  • detrimentalist
    detrimentalist Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009

this is straight up brilliance. follow this guy down to the letter.
  • Raein - Lost City
    Raein - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Perhaps you need to calm down before you start posting xD that's my 'word of advice' for you. Yes, you may need 6 str, but the build I gave is balanced for PVP, so that you have enough Vit to survive, while you may need to wait the odd level to get that new equipment. There are countless builds on the internet, I simply posted one.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if you want to sneak behind the enemy lines and beat up squishy mages, use fist.

that was funnyb:laughb:victory
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Axe Build: 6 Str/ 2vit 2dex
    Sword Build: 5 Str/ 3dex 2vit
    Fist: Enough Strength/dex for weapons/ armour, then all into vit.

fixed.........
    Back.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    fixed.........

>_> Sure if u want to get owned by archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrawney - Harshlands
    Scrawney - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    gizzie wrote: »
    I Was Wondering Whats A Good PvP Build?
    Also What Skills Should I Level For PvP?

my suggestion for all new users is to play around on ur first char to see what you like, personally I LOVE axes, im only 67 but i can take 7x casters and archers with ease with stunlocking. As far as how to build ur character i cant tell you how to build yours, we are all different but i can tell you for axes u need ATLEAST 6str 1 dex per lvl. Keep in mind we only get 15HP per vit but our lvl up bonus makes up for that a lil bit. My build seems to work wonders for me and its not the same as any builds on forums. I hope you enjoy your BM and remember you cant start owning the hell outa anything in the lower lvls it takes time and experience playing your char... The build is only half the battle!
  • Durzo_Blint - Heavens Tear
    Durzo_Blint - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my suggestion for all new users is to play around on ur first char to see what you like, personally I LOVE axes, im only 67 but i can take 7x casters and archers with ease with stunlocking. As far as how to build ur character i cant tell you how to build yours, we are all different but i can tell you for axes u need ATLEAST 6str 1 dex per lvl. Keep in mind we only get 15HP per vit but our lvl up bonus makes up for that a lil bit. My build seems to work wonders for me and its not the same as any builds on forums. I hope you enjoy your BM and remember you cant start owning the hell outa anything in the lower lvls it takes time and experience playing your char... The build is only half the battle!

Whats your build mate, im thinking of switching to axes b:surrender
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009

... for fist use 5 str 4 dex and the 1 can go into vit or dex. also your not a bm are you. you can tell by your opinions of stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    3 str 4 dex 3 vit ever 2 lvls?

thats the worst idea for a fist buld ever i also noticed that every....single...one of your builds is vit based meaning only 1 weapon could ever be used this will seriously cut your power and versitilty at 70+

the 3 most efective builds for a bm imo are

axe/pole/sword

6 str 3 dex 1 vit

balanced build has everything a bm needs realy spike damage stuns range and 3 rather strong ultimates + dex = acc = actually HITTING with your stuns

pole/sword/fist

5 str 4 dex 1 vit

good spike sacrifices axes for fist dps while maintaining early game survivability via vit

all weapon

3 str 2 dex every level

versitle can splice all weapon trees highest damage output overall of any bm builddrawback being that until you can afford decent shards (G6+) and a little refining (+2 at LEAST on your 70 gears) youll have low hp look into split armor if you take this path to up survival vs magic classes

general tips

always use HP shards

always wear magic defence ornaments

chi is your freind without it you are nothing NOTHINGb:sad
    Gifs are hard to make work here