boss kills (one cleric)

Options
Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
edited April 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
well after hearing people say certain bosses couldn't be done without "high" lvl tanks and 2 clerics, we set out to prove them wrong, here is the proof (unable to load krimson picture, will upload soon and add) also done jewels with only one cleric, at lvl 63, didn't grab pictures though was lagging to much to risk locking up

Chintien (2 clerics & wtf omg life???)
20090315161113.png

Slitt (feel the AoE MP drain b:shocked )
20090318124628.png

Empyrean Slither ( *ZzZzZzZ* huh what?? )
20090318144401.png

eyes of the Krimson Beyond (during fight pic soon to come)
Post edited by Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Awesome job Tequila! Chin & the Drum boss is doable with one cleric as long as the cleric is experienced in TT60 and the party members who haven't done TT before don't run ahead of those that are. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    that was our first try at TT1-1 ran out of time though, had to turn back before the drum boss
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Awesome job Tequila! Chin & the Drum boss is doable with one cleric as long as the cleric is experienced in TT60 and the party members who haven't done TT before don't run ahead of those that are. b:laugh

Speaking from experience, Lady Poison =)
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Speaking from experience, Lady Poison =)

Yes, we got quite good at it in Fate when we needed to go back repeatedly for our Edges and Drums. Brimtooth or Rizi for our Barbarian, Miena or PandaMagic for our Cleric, myself & Vidalia for Venomancers and Vell for Archer. I'm pretty sure we only had two clerics once, that might have been the one we invited you to join us for. Two clerics does certainly make it easier though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ah, I was referencing the "party members who haven't done TT before don't run ahead of those that are" section.
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    those bosses are easy...
    for slither hp charm alone is good, dun need any cleric
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ah, I was referencing the "party members who haven't done TT before don't run ahead of those that are" section.

Oh yes. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    those bosses are easy...
    for slither hp charm alone is good, dun need any cleric

do you know what pride is? its the fact that i was told specifically that we could NOT! do those bosses with one cleric, also my charm only pinged once on krimson, didn't move on slither or slitt, the 200k diff is from solo grinding :/
    also please don't put me down cause i'm proud of what we have done, we've done a dam good job, and help others
    and yea we are planing a full TT1-1 run when i have a day off from work and my girlfriend does also, full run should be fun :D

Krimson( after fight )
    20090317111846.png
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Chientien is unbelievably easy.

Slitt is unbelievably easy.

Emhpyrean Slither is unbelievable easy(just time consuming, due to his aoe sleep).

Krimson is pure luck on how often he uses his debuff.

Drummer in hh1-1 squad mode with a low 60 squad is nearly impossible, trying it with 1 cleric is just suicide.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Chientien is unbelievably easy.

Slitt is unbelievably easy.

Emhpyrean Slither is unbelievable easy(just time consuming, due to his aoe sleep).

Krimson is pure luck on how often he uses his debuff.

Drummer in hh1-1 squad mode with a low 60 squad is nearly impossible, trying it with 1 cleric is just suicide.

first off krimson is not luck, his debuff doesn't do squat, we've done it 6 times now, same team (different people needing) and same result, he dies

also why must you feel the need to put us down saying the bosses are easy?
    is it cause your lvl 78? and these are a breeze. how about when you were lvl 60 and were told, oh go do kong, and you thought, oh i need a high lvl person, what i'm showing here, is you don't need high level people to do these, and to all those who feel like posting that these are easy i have 2 words for you, bugger off. this is our pride and our team, lets see you try krimson with 1 cleric lvl 60 and 1 barb lvl 60, you won't cause your afriad to die! and lose xp , pssh its a game get over the xp loss, its re-obtainable
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The bosses displayed are incredibly easy. Krimson is pure luck. His debuff reduces your tanks physical defense to almost 0(lol, nothing?). And you're an idiot for thinking a cleric is afraid of dying - I could just fly away.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    so your saying that ME tanking it 6 times is just a fluke? i had a cleric tell me he wouldn't come unless we had a bigger tank for krimson cause hw would lose a GA if he died (was same lvl as in pic) we booted him from group and tried it, the debuff is not all that bad
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yep. That pesky debuff is nothin. My mistake. Purifying it? Why waste your times! Iron heart is best!

Wooooooooooooooooooo.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    honestly, it didn't hurt me much, and yes it was just strait ironeart, and it worked, 6 times in a row, so i guess debuff isn't all that needed for this boss, and seriously, i'm done with my convo with you, i've done it 6 times, it is not luck, debuff doesn't disable me much, convo OVER :D bye by thank you for coming
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You tanked that big, bad boss without purifys? My man, you've done what level 80 barbarins can't live through! And with 1 cleric to boot.
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    MANN, thats kiddy play, i could kill them all!!!!!!!!! by myself :)

nah god job :)

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • Mattknight - Heavens Tear
    Mattknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I agree that Slitt was easy even though a level 70+ Cleric like yourself said it couldn't be done with anyone our level. But as for Krimson I've been with Wolf all the times that we've fought him and killed him, that's not called luck that's called skill and strategy, you can't go into a fight without knowing what you are going to do so you have to plan it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Time for my brags.

Yesterday my faction took on a "boss day." We have several that are in the 57-63 range. We formed a squad of (lvls might be off by 1 or 2) 61 Barb, 61 Veno, 61 Cleric, 62 Blade and then took on assorted 60ish Barbs, Venos and another Cleric as they needed each boss.

Let me say: we rocked. We also took on a TT 1-1 run, medium setting with that same 4 in party and did just fine. Now, I will admit that my (cleric) MP charm took a beating and I did comsume approx 100+ of those sesame things we got from Jolly Old Jones to try to protect my charm a bit. I do believe the Veno died once in an oopsey when a boss, I forget which one, spawned almost on top of her.

I don't remember all we did, but I know we hit: Jewel, Kimsa, Slitt, Slither, Kong, maybe another one?

Now for Manta, we did bring in a 70+ wizard, but it was just him with my heals. So, call that one cheating if you want. But, with smart players, yes, lvl 60's can squad together and do these bosses... with one cleric. b:victoryb:kiss
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Time for my brags.

Yesterday my faction took on a "boss day." We have several that are in the 57-63 range. We formed a squad of (lvls might be off by 1 or 2) 61 Barb, 61 Veno, 61 Cleric, 62 Blade and then took on assorted 60ish Barbs, Venos and another Cleric as they needed each boss.

Let me say: we rocked. We also took on a TT 1-1 run, medium setting with that same 4 in party and did just fine. Now, I will admit that my (cleric) MP charm took a beating and I did comsume approx 100+ of those sesame things we got from Jolly Old Jones to try to protect my charm a bit. I do believe the Veno died once in an oopsey when a boss, I forget which one, spawned almost on top of her.

I don't remember all we did, but I know we hit: Jewel, Kimsa, Slitt, Slither, Kong, maybe another one?

Now for Manta, we did bring in a 70+ wizard, but it was just him with my heals. So, call that one cheating if you want. But, with smart players, yes, lvl 60's can squad together and do these bosses... with one cleric. b:victoryb:kiss

thats the point i'm trying to pass on, we don't need "high lvls" to do our bosses for us, if we band together and work hard, we can do these bosses as we get them :D keep up the great work jandira

matt your my wing man, with you and val we can take over the world!! err i mean do anything :p
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why is everyone in here being a buzz kill? So what he is happy he can tank bosses? Aren't people allowed to be happy for their accomplishments?
    I tanked Jewel for the first time this morning without breaking a sweat when everyone said it was really hard, I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to brag about their accomplishments if they are not putting other people down.

Gratz Tequila_wolf on your boss kills, I'm sure you are like me, willing to help the 1st person needing help getting a boss taken down for a quest. The server needs more people willing to go out of their way to help when they can.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wait a sec... you tanked krimson with 1 cleric and the cleric wasn't purifying? o.O umm I did krimson at that level.. took 2 clerics cause of the debuff .. as for you saying "its nothing" I watched my pdef before and after the debuff.. I had a bm/cleric buff and was at around .. 10k pdef i think in my low 60s.. and around 7k hp in tiger form.. his debuff took me 2k pdef and he could hit anywhere from 2k-5k damage.. first time i tried it .. i died because he hit 5k two hits in a row

now if you team with a bm and shadowless kick/alacrity all his casts (which i'm not sure is possible.. the cooldowns aren't super fast and krimsons debuff seems almost like an instant cast) then its possible with 1 cleric and no purify.. but i don't see it being possible without purify .. but i guess kudos if you can do it
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's impossible to do krimson with 1 cleric that doesn't purify. I seen this nitwit in arch yesterday, even his armor is trash. There's no way in hell he did it.
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why is everyone in here being a buzz kill? So what he is happy he can tank bosses? Aren't people allowed to be happy for their accomplishments?
    I tanked Jewel for the first time this morning without breaking a sweat when everyone said it was really hard, I don't see anything wrong with people wanting to brag about their accomplishments if they are not putting other people down.

Gratz Tequila_wolf on your boss kills, I'm sure you are like me, willing to help the 1st person needing help getting a boss taken down for a quest. The server needs more people willing to go out of their way to help when they can.

I was in a faction once that highly encouraged individual bragging. It was fun and wonderfully supportive. I've tried it a bit in my new one, and I think they are about to get used to me! In my opinion, bragging (without going overboard) on your accomplishments and getting recoginzed for those (at least a "gratz" from one or two people) is all part of making the game fun. Real life doesn't always offer that support system, so I feel like in PW we need to support each other as much as possible.

And Devarsi: I did use purify on Krimson. I'd spam Ironheart until my Purify re-charged then throw Purify and back to Ironheart. It was constant... no breaks. And with Ironheart stacks, there really was no lose of HP to my tank while I was channeling purify. And... maybe we got lucky and his debuffs weren't as strong that day.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yea.. with purify its possible.. but he had just mentioned it was done without purify.. which isn't
    edited March 2009
    Options
    firstly, forp, **** off, and devarsi, yes it is, you can pm any people in my group i do these with
    MattKnight
    flavel
    tropicalsuns
    MoonsHowl
    you can also ask the people i have helped with him
    FiveXFive
    Zchrono (actgually had to do it twice cause he kept dying from the AoE)
    Atheleisia
    and others, if you don't believe me ask them, what i say is TRUTH, it is possible to do it, just believe it. pic of doing it, you will see i have the curse on me, had my cleric tropicalsuns healing from outside group
    BM's seem to get killed by his aoe alot lol, just noticed one was dead

20090320152706.png
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i see no proof to not having purifies. it's impossible without being purified. shut up.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yea i don't see any 7k hp tank being able to to do it without purifies.. heck at my level unpurified krimson can hit 4-5k damage on me .. thats a 2 hit on 7k hp
    edited March 2009
    Options
    it is devarsi, you should go and try it, just tell your cleric to spam ironheart, no purifies, it does work trust me, i did it agian today, and completed it. the point i'm trying ot make with this post is that with the right team any quest can be done at the lvl its given, i've done by key to the alter quest, went in with my bm friend my gf cleric and her sister veno
    and did the boss for it, poison was a pain but was fun :D
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We did Krimson with only one cleric, but our barb was level 78. I did not pay attention to what our cleric did, I do not think one cleric can do both heal and purify, so it is possible to kill Krimson with just one cleric.
  • Idrieile - Heavens Tear
    Idrieile - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey Tequila, awesome job and also much credit to the cleric Tropicalsuns!! I agree that you both have definitely set a new boundary at such a low level.

Funny how most of those who replied to Tequila wolf's post claiming this was easy are 70+... lol? And Tequila wolf was like..62. Haha

Great job guys.

;)
    ign: idrieile
    server: Heavens Tear
    class: Spear BM