which char is nicer?

Terniti - Heavens Tear
Terniti - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited March 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
ok, so i have a makeover scroll, and ive been toying with ideas on to use it or not.. i know that ill have to be looking at this char for quite some time, and i really do want to ask for some critisim..

heres the old.
15nu2px.jpg

and heres what i think im going to swap her look to
2r7afkg.jpg

please, Constructive critisim is welcomed.. but dont flame for no reason, im legitmitaly trying to make the best char i can.

(and yes, i dont like real skin looking skin, 98% of people are natural toned in game, it kinda is dull, theres a color slider for a reason!) ....although the all black people are fugly.... really..
Post edited by Terniti - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Oca - Dreamweaver
    Oca - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If it was ME..and those were my choices..I'D choose the FIRST one (and i'm looking at the faces and not the clothes)
    b:heart

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss

b:flower
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like the faces of both, but I would have to choose the 2nd one.

Maybe its the pink hair?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like the first one's skin color better, but everything else is better on the 2nd char imo.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Terniti - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    hmm, thanks guys !! (yea the clothes are non-important, as its just a lvl 1 i was running around to see how it looked, before i do a perm switch)

ill try mixing the color scheme around, and seeing what i can get when mixing the 2 character ideas togeher (face of#2 with colors of 1, etc)

thankyou guys for your honesty =)

the pw has a amazing char editor and i really want to make the best use of it,.. ill see what i come up with and post a result soon, lol =)
  • Dollet - Sanctuary
    Dollet - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The first one is more pleasing to me overall because her colors go better together. The second's skin is a little dull, and/or the the pink is not working out well next to that shade. I like how #2 looks kinder and sweeter than the first though(maybe it's the lack of dark eyeliner).

Oh I do the same thing before make overs! :) As in, creating lvl 1 alts with the new look and running around with them to see how they look in diff angles and lighting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aluviell - Heavens Tear
    Aluviell - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes Id combine the two the first ones hair with the seconds skin!
    Great job!!
    Please show us the results ok??
  • shatina
    shatina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    How did you make the first ones skin color since i cant seem to find that color and i like it
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If i had to pick from the 2 i would go with the first... if it was me making the char i would not have done such a strange skin color or hair color or eye color xP i do like how its different though.. gives me an idea to go make a char just for fun that has a different skin color b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Balanar - Lost City
    Balanar - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like the 2nd lol , cool hair and cut e:DD
    -Balanar
    Saisei
    Lost City
    <3
  • Terniti - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    well after figuring out what parts of which char i liked best, i came up with this.. a little pinkish and girly, but thats the point! i love it! i hope you guys too! lemme know what you think!
    -Terni

xoeg6e.jpg

hu3gns.jpg

scqd1i.jpg

thankyou you all for taking the time and looking at my thread =) it means bunches! <3
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like the second one from the first post better than this one. The skin was great, the face too. I say you keep the second one.
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the FIRST one is my favourite out of these 3., you should of done this as a poll topic :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY