A few questions.

Lwyna - Sanctuary
Lwyna - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everyone!

I am quite new to this nice game but I have a few questions.

I have taken the time to read what people call fb's and understand the purpose behind them. However up to now I have met almost nothing but sexist people or jerks. So I am having issue understanding why all of a sudden complete strangers wish to help with fb's. Am I missing something? Do I have a level limit to do them? Is there pre steps I must do before heading there?

Also... Solo tasks. Is it me or they give next to no experience/spirit/anything.

It is all for now. Thank you.
Post edited by Lwyna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Strangers help with FB's because the Call to Duty quest, obtained by using the item you get along with the FB quest, gives rewards to everyone in the party, not just you.
    And yes, Solo tasks only give reputation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Canuk - Heavens Tear
    Canuk - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You will also notice that "they" will "help" with your FB's and if you have the tabs - you get the drops - they are really after the reputation points. So remeber - if its your FB - you are in control - ask your guild first for help - then go to your "friends" list. You should not have a problem building a squad for your FB's
  • Lwyna - Sanctuary
    Lwyna - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You will also notice that "they" will "help" with your FB's and if you have the tabs - you get the drops - they are really after the reputation points. So remeber - if its your FB - you are in control - ask your guild first for help - then go to your "friends" list. You should not have a problem building a squad for your FB's

Forgive my ignorance... But "tabs"?

And thank you for the quick replies. :)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Tabs = The items that start the call to duty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]