brand newbie with a damage question

g0d5h4nd
g0d5h4nd Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
hi there b:pleased. i had a friend tell me about this game so i downloaded it and so far i like it (only lvl 4 tho lol). i made a venomancer since i read on the forum that it's a good noob character. but while i was doing the quest where i have to kill 10 candle something-or-anothers i leveled. i noticed that my damage went form 22 to 6. can anyone fill meh in on why?
Post edited by g0d5h4nd on

Comments

• Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Are you still using your original weapon? Cause if you are there's a chance you broke it and that will lower your atk to you base "weaponless" atk.
  • g0d5h4nd
    g0d5h4nd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ah...got 'cha. i remember reading something about weapons breaking but i forgot all about it b:embarrass. maybe i should update the ol' weapon lol. thnx for the info

edit: thnx for the advice kristiona. now i just gotta find that blacksmith LMAO
  • Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I recommend repairing all everytime you sell to blacksmith to avoid having gear break. Will be cheaper that way.
    kristiona
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I recommend repairing all everytime you sell to blacksmith to avoid having gear break. Will be cheaper that way.
    kristiona
    wait, so repairing when it get to 10 durability is more expensive then repairing all everytime?
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Cardea - Lost City
    Cardea - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wait, so repairing when it get to 10 durability is more expensive then repairing all everytime?

No but you will not notice the massive drop in gold as much b:chuckle