find a player?

Options
xtangent
xtangent Posts: 25 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
can you tell me how i can search for a player while im in the game??
Post edited by xtangent on

Comments

• scionofchaos
    scionofchaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    xtangent wrote: »
    can you tell me how i can search for a player while im in the game??

You could walk around and look for them or whisper them to see if there on then squad them to see exactly where they are. If you want a in game search that does not involve them knowing you are looking for them you are out of luck.
    Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
    Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
    Do not walk beside me, This twisted road I must walk alone
  • Tenrip - Heavens Tear
    Tenrip - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can wisper him just writing in wisper chat and adding his name after / ^^
    Example, if you want to contact me you must write /Tenrip and then the message :)
    Yeah, I'm a wizard..and I'm proud of it ^^

Executor of Guardians, an italian guild. All italian players are welcome :) PM me in game

If you are a newbie and need help, simply send me a PM in game or in forum and I will answer as soon as I can! b:thanks
    [I love pigs! Where are my little rose smiling pigs?! T_T]
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Then put that player in your friends list and you can see when he/she is online or not and you can send chat if online.
  • Brotherdave - Heavens Tear
    Brotherdave - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Also, if the player is on your friends list and online, you can right click on the name and click "refresh info" and roll cursor over name to see where your friend is located. If it's blank, then they are in an instance.
    "Nobody is that much better than anybody else at the big table. They have different styles, different ways of doing things. But everybody gets the same cards." - Robert Duvall in Lucky You
  • boogiecookie123
    boogiecookie123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hello!b:laughb:quiet