just wondering if anyone has any tips or info on how and what to do thanks ^^

videos, posts, anythign will help thanks ^^
Post edited by Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There are some pretty bad glitches in here that stop it from working well.

To access the instance you need a party of 6 people at a spiritual advisor (arch and 1k) you'll need 6 duty badges which you turn into the advisor under QUESTS to make them into Rebirth Order Gamma tickets.
    Your party must be standing next to you, no one sitting down, and no one being carried. Talk to the advisor and start the quest.
    You'll be teleported into the instance. It has not started yet so take a chance to look around. The blue light coming from the sky and displaying a circle on the ground is known as "God's Eye" which is said to have dmg reducing benefits if your party fights while inside of it.
    There is a monster behind you that you need to protect from onrushing mobs.
    There are various NPC's one of which will start your quest, the others will add bonuses later on.
    There is a teleporter to the side of where the big boss is, it will take you to the celebean collecting room. Also the same room you go when your char dies. When you arrive there you can see two pillars, one returns you to the instance, one leaves the whole rebirth order. After some few groups of mobs have come through there will also be chests in here.
    HUGE area back here btw, there is a quest in here too. Though I don't know details.

Alright, teleport back to the outside, talk to the NPC to start the quest. Everyone will get a quest involving 8 waves of monsters.
    Each wave consists of several mini waves, 20 in each group, ended by a mini boss. If you survive the first wave and kill the mini boss a tiny mob appears you can one shot for some xp and coin. A chest with 500 celebeans will also appear. Open the chest, then go talk to one of the npc's to get your "Aura" there are several available all doing different things. Thier effect emmanates from near the god's eye.

At some point while your fighting off mobs someone needs to go teleport back and start opening chests to get celebeans to get more aura's.

Thats about as far as anyone I know has been. We've made it through wave 2 and had upto 3 aura's.

The problem that occurs is that after X time the mini bosses dissappear if they haven't been killed...and nothing ever happens again, next wave doesn't start, instance doesn't end...nothing.

The other problem is that sometimes when you die (I'm told its either from pressing a key when you die, or from taking so much dmg you die, then die again) You'll be teleported back to 1k streams and are out of the instance. The only way to continue is to have all of your members leave the instance and reenter as a group.

This thing is BUGGY. REALLY BUGGY. Make sure the leader of the squad has all the quests. If you ever enter the instance and it says quest failed, the whole thing is glitched, get out, everyone log, get back in and try again, kiss your first 6 orders goodbye.

There are no guides on this thing that I can find, and no one that I know has made it to the end of wave 3 before being glitched out.

Hope it helps, if anyone else has info please go ahead and post.
  • Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thank you and yes if anyone knows more please add on ^^ i will take all info i have and try to put it all together and then post it here for everyone to read ^^
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    quick bump. DOES ANYONE KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS?
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Prices for Aura (any kind) lev 1 = 500
    Prices for Aura (any kind) lev 2 = 600
    Prices for Aura (any kind) lev 3 = 700

Seems that bosses must be done within 25-27 mins after the wave starts or they just dissappear.

There is an npc in the back room you can talk to and start a quest which has you run all over that back area...but dead ends right before the last guy.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    somone knows something about this, spill it already! Has anyone EVER beat this?
  • Minouft - Lost City
    Minouft - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The problem that occurs is that after X time the mini bosses dissappear if they haven't been killed...and nothing ever happens again, next wave doesn't start, instance doesn't end...nothing.

The other problem is that sometimes when you die (I'm told its either from pressing a key when you die, or from taking so much dmg you die, then die again) You'll be teleported back to 1k streams and are out of the instance. The only way to continue is to have all of your members leave the instance and reenter as a group.

You have 10min to kill the mini boss if you dont you failed restart again its not a bug.(you will see a message saying the destroyer come in 10min something like this i dont remember ?)

Im not sure about this but there is a maximum number of player that can die together if 3 or more die they teleport to 1k stream.(its not a bug either)

Btw my team made it to wave 5 :p (if we kill boss number 5 you get some drop i dont know about them sry never saw i just heard)

Every time you kill a boss you get a amount of exp that become higher each boss.
    Clear all the boss (10 i think) it should give like 2mill exp maybe more^^
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What teams do you use to get to wave 3?
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    bump for more info.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    c'mon someone has done this...surely someone has completed it...
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Do you lose xp when you die in there?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's a pretty detailed guide at the Japanese wiki page for Perfect World.

Tells all about the thing, quest rewards, whats in each wave and how much exp you get for doing each thing.

Way too much for me to sit and translate, if you plug it in google translator it almost makes sense, maybe you'd be able to figure it out.

http://kanbisekai.wikiwiki.jp/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dunno - Dreamweaver
    Dunno - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Information to complete Rebirth Order is valuable. It's not just given to everyone in forums b:quiet

And yes, ppl have completed this Gamma version.
  • Mrtank - Dreamweaver
    Mrtank - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Whos completed the gamma version?

No ones yet to complete, if someones figured out a way to complete, tomes would be on the server. No tomes on the server, therefor no one has completed yet. Its glitched to much for it to be finished, its not even completely translated yet.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

exp for each boss in rebirth 70-85, the info is out there.

Also, someone on heaven's tear said they have one of the tomes already, got it from doing alpha.

And one more fun fact: the exp reward for beating the 85-105 rebirth is total 2,191,959 exp. (10 waves of mobs/bosses)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No tomes on the server, therefor no one has completed yet.
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4040/mysticaltome.png

^_____^
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Im not sure about this but there is a maximum number of player that can die together if 3 or more die they teleport to 1k stream.(its not a bug either)
    Did a couple runs yesterday, I was the first to die in the 2nd run and it teleported me straight to 1k streams =/ my other members where alive for a while.
    (I'm told its either from pressing a key when you die, or from taking so much dmg you die, then die again)
    Im not sure yet but im kinda leaning toward this reason
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Apparently your suppose to get aura bonus if you take a party that includes all the classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If the party is a mixed party with one of each class, then you'll start with an npc available for 600+ celebeans. Also the first boss will give either 20k coin + 40k xp, 40k coin + 40k xp, or 60k coin + 40k xp.

We had 5 aura's up by the end of the first boss...and half the party was glitched out to 1k streams.

Also, REMOVE ANY GUARDIAN ANGELS as they will be used (sometimes) when you die and it sends you to 1k. Seems to reduce the number of glitched deaths when you take them out of inventory.

Press no buttons AT ALL if you are about to die. As any button pressed will also glitch you to 1k streams.

WAY GLITCHY.
  • Kiittyara - Sanctuary
    Kiittyara - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whos completed the gamma version?

No ones yet to complete, if someones figured out a way to complete, tomes would be on the server. No tomes on the server, therefor no one has completed yet. Its glitched to much for it to be finished, its not even completely translated yet.

People have finished the gamma version. I dunno about other servers, but they have on Sanctuary
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Great! Can we get any information about HOW they finished it? Details!
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    umm.. the people who have completed it don't really wanna let it out.. they are cornering the market on tome fragments.. and making bank on it..

i've gotten to the 5 grouping.. i mean it takes good coordination.. smart people.. and a knowledge of how the thing works
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So, having one person of each class in your squad will start you out with +600 celebeans and you get more each wave. A considerable bonus.
  • esmm40
    esmm40 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Has anyone released a translated guide off of the Japanese version that usable or workable?
  • yupyup
    yupyup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    - You have 15min to kill a boss after each stage.
    - The message is "the destroyer will arrive in 5min"
    - You fight in gods eye due the fact the activated aur'sa only work there.

And yes i completed it, no i wont share info ^^
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yupyup wrote: »
    - You have 15min to kill a boss after each stage.
    - The message is "the destroyer will arrive in 5min"
    - You fight in gods eye due the fact the activated aur'sa only work there.

And yes i completed it, no i wont share info ^^

Thought it was Destroyer will arrive in 10mins. Are you willing to share any of the info? Such as the quest thing in the back?
  • YupYup - Sanctuary
    YupYup - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What qeust thing?

We all worked and tried several attempts to finish the gamma rebirth.
    So why should i share it? That would be stupid wont it?

Everybody will go do rebirth and make loads of money out of it and rank from 80 to 85 in just 5-10days as you get 1.5+mil exp,loads of coins,change to get a Immaculate shards and around 10 tome fragments total if completed (each member).

So why would we share the info? ^^

-YupYup
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What qeust thing?

We all worked and tried several attempts to finish the gamma rebirth.
    So why should i share it? That would be stupid wont it?

Everybody will go do rebirth and make loads of money out of it and rank from 80 to 85 in just 5-10days as you get 1.5+mil exp,loads of coins,change to get a Immaculate shards and around 10 tome fragments total if completed (each member).

So why would we share the info? ^^

-YupYup

By your logic I shouldn't share the answer to the "what qeust thing" the xp reward posted is 2.3mil btw.

The leader of your party has the ability to pickup a quest in the back that has them run all the way to the back to accomplish some goal. I've not seen it finished though due to glitches in the instance.
  • YupYup - Sanctuary
    YupYup - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    By your logic I shouldn't share the answer to the "what qeust thing" the xp reward posted is 2.3mil btw.

The leader of your party has the ability to pickup a quest in the back that has them run all the way to the back to accomplish some goal. I've not seen it finished though due to glitches in the instance.

I know, after wave 2 in stage 1 the bean boxes will appear and the first NPC has a qeust for you, grab the qeust talk to a few npc in bean room, get beans for it and redo it (do it 8 times - you need the items the squad leader gets when he active's rebirth).

And no, the exp reward is NOT 2.3mil.
    In fact its : 1.476.068 TOTAL
  • Diminished - Sanctuary
    Diminished - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Our faction does Rebirth Gamma Regular. I normally join at least one a day, normally getting to wave 6-7..but with a strong experienced party, we complete the whole thing (Wave 8) :) its not too hard if u have a strategy..

*Every player there is important i.e 1 of each class, and EACH serves an important role.*

*Blademaster needs to be party leader to do the Happy Ticket Quests & Activate the Auras*

*All the beans/mobs that drop beans, and Quest Runs can all be got/done before Wave 3 boss*

Thats all the information im gunna give away, coz just like YupYup says, it has taken us quality time to figure these accomplishments out...just like u guys need to ^^
  • LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary
    LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Rebirth isnt that hard as it seems to be... try to make your own guide wave by wave and try to collect all beans and finish all quest. There are many ways to finish it. As i can remember i finished it alrady 6 or 7 times. LvL isnt that important as well if everybody knows his job and have good equip + hp..
    btw.. would be nice when ppl could stop sell tomes underpriced. there are stil many ppl who dont know how it works and you might be able to sell for 500k and not for 300k b:thanks