Black Raptor Question

neutralman
neutralman Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I was supposed to get my black raptor this server maintenence but did not. Anyone know the ETA of recieving your black raptor? I cashed out my 10 referrals and it still says "black raptor will be given to you next server maintence" like it did last week.
Post edited by neutralman on

Comments

• Poopspooge - Heavens Tear
    Poopspooge - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    neutralman wrote: »
    I was supposed to get my black raptor this server maintenence but did not. Anyone know the ETA of recieving your black raptor? I cashed out my 10 referrals and it still says "black raptor will be given to you next server maintence" like it did last week.

You might want to submit a support ticket for this issue...
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Do you know how long it takes for a response? I've sent in 2 tickets over the last 2 days without any feedback.
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Here is the original post by the adminstrator Xarfox: Blessing is correct, your friend has to charge their account, they can't simply buy ZEN in-game and make one cash shop item purchase.

Someone else asked, how soon do you get the Raptor. As soon as you reach 10 friends and cash out on the My Referrals page, you will receive your Raptor in the mail within 48 hours, you will receive your ZEN instantly.

Well its been over a week now and still no raptor. The Zen was instant though.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    neutralman wrote: »
    Here is the original post by the adminstrator Xarfox: Blessing is correct, your friend has to charge their account, they can't simply buy ZEN in-game and make one cash shop item purchase.

Someone else asked, how soon do you get the Raptor. As soon as you reach 10 friends and cash out on the My Referrals page, you will receive your Raptor in the mail within 48 hours, you will receive your ZEN instantly.

Well its been over a week now and still no raptor. The Zen was instant though.

As per our in game discussion, you will get your raptor within the hour. We do apologize for any inconvenience and you now know why it took so long.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory