Wine

RamArch - Lost City
RamArch - Lost City Posts: 218 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I hear people keep talking about this wine. I am currently on lvl 58 Archer with 45%. What is this wine and what are the different types and what do they all do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RamArch - Lost City on

Comments

• Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hear people keep talking about this wine. I am currently on lvl 58 Archer with 45%. What is this wine and what are the different types and what do they all do?

wines are used in FBs to remove monsters, different FB need different wine(s)
  • RamArch - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    hmm why would you want to remove mobs secondly what wine wouldi need for FB 59
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hmm why would you want to remove mobs secondly what wine wouldi need for FB 59

to finish it faster, you don't need monster kills in all FBs
    for fb59 need 5th wine from top, can't remember wine name
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some of the later FBs don't have a mob requirement (FB59, to name one), or the mob requirement is sated either before or after the actual FB is run (the FB69's infamous 20/20/20, for instance, where you have to kill more mobs than are present within the dungeon).

Using wine to get rid of the mobs speeds up the FB, and can cut down what would otherwise be a 5-6 hour run into a mere hour. Another use of wine is if a party contains multiple people who wish to use their tabs, but the mob-requirement is sated in just the first run. Using wine can then speed up the process for the remaining runs.

Wines are listed according to the order in which they are used. The first wine would be for FB19, the second for FB29, and so on. The FB59 wine is the Chiennan wine, and you need two of them. Keep in mind that if you choose to do an unwined FB59, you will have a lot of difficulties finding anyone who'd be willing to help (simply because it's too much of a waste of time - finding the materials you need for the mats would take less time).
  • RamArch - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Some of the later FBs don't have a mob requirement (FB59, to name one), or the mob requirement is sated either before or after the actual FB is run (the FB69's infamous 20/20/20, for instance, where you have to kill more mobs than are present within the dungeon).

Using wine to get rid of the mobs speeds up the FB, and can cut down what would otherwise be a 5-6 hour run into a mere hour. Another use of wine is if a party contains multiple people who wish to use their tabs, but the mob-requirement is sated in just the first run. Using wine can then speed up the process for the remaining runs.

Wines are listed according to the order in which they are used. The first wine would be for FB19, the second for FB29, and so on. The FB59 wine is the Chiennan wine, and you need two of them. Keep in mind that if you choose to do an unwined FB59, you will have a lot of difficulties finding anyone who'd be willing to help (simply because it's too much of a waste of time - finding the materials you need for the mats would take less time).

Ok i see thanks for the help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jalenstar4ever
    jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Most of all, remember, don't get high on your own supply.