Territory War - Random Wraith Attacks on lands already Owned

Deathnote - Harshlands
Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
As the title states,

It'll be fun to have wraiths attacking land already held by factions.

Since this game is for Players to get together and attack/defeat the wraiths.

Shouldnt there be invasions from an Army of Wraiths too other than other factions bidding to attack?

I think this would be a great opportunity to add a new twist to land already held by factions.

Random Wraith attacks on Land already held by factions. The faction's duty would be to protect that land since they have it.

It'll just be like PvE TW again but some mobs go into the keep and stuff invading the castle.

The faction would just have to defeat all invading mobs within time limit.

Since as stated somewhere, Territory Map will never be restarted.

It'll be fun to have wraith attacks on the lands factions already owned.

What do you guys think?
Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
Post edited by Deathnote - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tanell - Sanctuary
    Tanell - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Great idea!

Would it be just one, a few, or all territories at once?
  • Roto - Heavens Tear
    Roto - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This is a great idea but there should be some sort of penalty if the faction fails to repel the wraith attack. Like say the faction loses control of the territory.
    "Hey, I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose." -Celia (Order Of The Stick)
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Random Wraith attacks to territories, depending on the level of territory. If faction loses, they lose territory. That would be nice.

Would be more dinamic and would suit game history, since we're supposed to be in war with Wraiths and all that.
  • Wise_one - Lost City
    Wise_one - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Great idea I reckon that would keep new factions on their toes
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Exactly, ^__^

Factions who fail lose the land. opening up new land, kind of like a chance for a new guild to take part.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    this has been posted sooo many times lol but its still a good idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory