Blue screen/no login/ error msg what do i do?? PLEZ HELP

Demakasha - Lost City
Demakasha - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
hello everyone im having trouble entering perfect world can a game staff or player who has had this problem please reply to this post i make on how to fix it.b:sad

Problem description:

First Problem:

update window shows and runs ok i click launch it goes black for few secs with cursor spining, afterwards screen goes blue and stays like that music plays cursor spining, no login window appears or shows up it stays blue can someone please tell me, what to do to fix it please.

Second problem

when updating patches and game, during download error message shows up saying this

File Download error
will try again in 2 secs
or stop update.

look at which file is having problem
it is:

elements.data file

What do i do??? HELP please b:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Demakasha - Lost City on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We will need to look at your system info, please send a ticket to Tech Support here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Describe your issues like you have here. We will ask you for some log files and check out your system and see what we find.

Thanks!

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Demakasha - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    b:pleased thank you for getting back to me may i asked you where i can find or how i can get these log files to you

thank you

really looking forward to hearing from you please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ===> 1) If you could please send a DXDiag log, that would help us to diagnose the problem.

To do this, go to Start, click on run, then type in dxdiag and press enter. Click on Save All Information, then attach the text file to your reply. Please do not copy and then paste the text into your email, as our email system will filter it and make it useless to us. Add it to your email as an Attachment.

If in Vista, go to the Start Menu, click in the Search menu and type dxdiag.exe.

==> 2) In addition, a HijackThis log would be a big help.

Go to http://www.download.com/Trend-Micro-HijackThis/3000-8022_4-10227353.html and download and install the program. Click "Do a system scan and save a log file," then attach the text file to your reply.

Or, use this link to download the program if you need to: or use this link: http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis

Please do not copy and then paste the text into your email, as our email system will filter it and make it useless to us. Add it to your email as an Attachment.

We'll take a look at those, and give you feedback on our findings.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Demakasha - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I wish to thankb:thanks all your staff and most of all you Darth for helping me with this Problem you and all yr staff have been most helpful to me and i wish to thank you all so much this problem has now been sorted and im on my way back to pwi as soon as i upgrade my Video/chipset i look forward to returning and continuing my experience in PWI for I love this game and can't wait to play again.

Many thanksb:thanks and ever grateful to you all

Maria (demakasha)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.