Re: Still phoenix, still bugged bleed skill

Options
Oz - Lost City
Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
xarfox wrote:
Unfortunately, GMs are not responsible for the actual development of Perfect World International.

The development team of PWI has been informed of this issue. We don't read these threads and turn away your input, we realize that many players are unhappy about this skill and that sentiment is being relayed accordingly.

(sry for opening a new thread but since you closed the last one within 5mins i coulndt answer. And im not gonna file tickets anymore since i never get answers on those...)

I AM happy that you guys care and i know that we arent being ignored.
IMO GMs are doing a great job in dealing with issues and answering to problems.

I just wanted to point out that this problem has been there SO LONG without any hope of change...
I admit that i dont know much (rather close to nothing) about programming, but can it be so hard to take a bugged skill off the game until it can be fixed?

Im sorry, but I wont buy zen anymore until that problem is fixed. Since posting here and submitting tickets does not lead to anything (im my view, i DID try), that is the only way I see of showing my disappointment and protest.

Still love you GMs, nothing personal b:kiss
Post edited by Oz - Lost City on

Comments

• aeson
    aeson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The main problem is with licensing issues. PWE has the rights to host the game in specific countries, but all the source code and IP rights remains under the chinese company. Changing the source code without the ok from the IP holder means a breach of international law (probably copyright) and breach of contract.

Until they get the ok or patched sources from the IP holder, PWE cannot change the game.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you actually read theother thread u'd see that PWI DOES NOT FIX BUGS.

China has to fix it and send the patch, they have been told about it a billion times and they don't care if you say it a billion more times. It will be fixed when its fixed.

Also I don't evne knwo why you mention a phoenix, a bee will do the same damage.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    also I Don't Evne Knwo Why You Mention A Phoenix, A Bee Will Do The Same Damage.

Lol Lol Lol
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Oz - Lost City
    Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Smexxyfox wrote:
    If you actually read theother thread u'd see that PWI DOES NOT FIX BUGS.

China has to fix it and send the patch, they have been told about it a billion times and they don't care if you say it a billion more times. It will be fixed when its fixed.

True, and i know that. But since its kind of impossible to complain to China developers, i have to complain here...
    Smexxyfox wrote:
    Also I don't evne knwo why you mention a phoenix, a bee will do the same damage.

No it wont. The bleed bug works, of course, on the bee as well. But the natural damage of the phoenix is so high that the bleed just rips everyone apart.
    After fighting (and dying to) phoenix a few times you realise that bee
    doesnt even bother you anymore.
  • jalenstar4ever
    jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    (sry for opening a new thread but since you closed the last one within 5mins i coulndt answer. And im not gonna file tickets anymore since i never get answers on those...)

I AM happy that you guys care and i know that we arent being ignored.
    IMO GMs are doing a great job in dealing with issues and answering to problems.

I just wanted to point out that this problem has been there SO LONG without any hope of change...
    I admit that i dont know much (rather close to nothing) about programming, but can it be so hard to take a bugged skill off the game until it can be fixed?

Im sorry, but I wont buy zen anymore until that problem is fixed. Since posting here and submitting tickets does not lead to anything (im my view, i DID try), that is the only way I see of showing my disappointment and protest.

Still love you GMs, nothing personal b:kiss

Have you seen the sticky thread "Expansion preview ... Genie System?"

That is your bug fix.

Please wait patiently and stop QQing. There are enough whine threads on this forum on that subject as it is. Another whine thread is not going to make a new system or fix come any sooner.
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Have you seen the sticky thread "Expansion preview ... Genie System?"

That is your bug fix.

Please wait patiently and stop QQing. There are enough whine threads on this forum on that subject as it is. Another whine thread is not going to make a new system or fix come any sooner.

HEehehe, i'm not scared of phoenix. I'm not even gonna get the "Blood Clot" skill for my genie! ^__^
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Gennie is not the fix for this bug, it's just a skill to counter it.
    Bleed itself will still be bugged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I thought all Conquerors were poor folks who live in small homes, or apartments.