CQ has random pked me

Options
X - Lost City
X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
yes they did, screenshots soon

they are hungry for power and must pk me at all costs else i shall overcome them in power and bishslap chaotiic when it's needed
the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
Post edited by X - Lost City on

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If I drop guild tag before I die, does that count as random pk?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yes they did, screenshots soon

they are hungry for power and must pk me at all costs else i shall overcome them in power and bishslap chaotiic when it's needed

Sorry X some people are perm KOS, a majority of em being **** weeds in BL and RQ.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can't there be one single thread without having CQ as topicb:surrender?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can't dominate the server and not expect a *little* attention, now can you? :) Just bask in the glow of being a celebrity!
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can't dominate the server and not expect a *little* attention, now can you? :) Just bask in the glow of being a celebrity!

wha? being in CQ= being a celebrity?b:shockedbut but... im.. shyb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Savannahh - Lost City
    Savannahh - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ... as much as I get annoyed at high level players pk-ing lower levels (like me)... they make this game more fun and exciting... not all games get your heart racing and have you swearing like a sailor while you're trying to remember to hit the ctrl button and manuever your mouse and character so that you can, at the very least, do some damage before you die! Trash talking them while you're dead is the best... and I'm a darn good trash talker. I told SoAsian he's a punkass with wee lil willy between his legs. Then I smiled and "went to town", to start all over again. :-)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ... as much as I get annoyed at high level players pk-ing lower levels (like me)... they make this game more fun and exciting... not all games get your heart racing and have you swearing like a sailor while you're trying to remember to hit the ctrl button and manuever your mouse and character so that you can, at the very least, do some damage before you die! Trash talking them while you're dead is the best... and I'm a darn good trash talker. I told SoAsian he's a punkass with wee lil willy between his legs. Then I smiled and "went to town", to start all over again. :-)

If you go look at the OP, he's higher level than most people who play this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *sigh* Why you QQ if someone pk's you? Learn to live and deal with it. If you dont like getting pked, I suggest you click the button to the bottom right and click the << button then click Exit then click on select and select Heavens Tear and log in and make a new char and QQ because you got pked.

*face palm*

OR...

Click the man that is showing red on his body and click yes.

If all else fails, click the (/) and go to your PW folder and click "uninstall".

Also,

Its just a game. Learn to live and deal with it. If you get pked, just take a deep breath and continue playing. Not die and go to the forums and post "CQ H4S R4ND0M1Y PK3D M3!!11111!!111 0MG!!!111!!".

Thanks for your time :)
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *sigh* Why you QQ if someone pk's you? Learn to live and deal with it. If you dont like getting pked, I suggest you click the button to the bottom right and click the << button then click Exit then click on select and select Heavens Tear and log in and make a new char and QQ because you got pked.

*face palm*

OR...

If all else fails, click the (/) and go to your PW folder and click "uninstall".

Also,

Its just a game. Learn to live and deal with it. If you get pked, just take a deep breath and continue playing. Not die and go to the forums and post "CQ H4S R4ND0M1Y PK3D M3!!11111!!111 0MG!!!111!!".

See at first I thought this was someone's alt troll account. (especially after that post about Envy)

But then I read this post

Now I just think it's some newbie who doesn't know whats going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

*face palm*

OR...

Also,

you don't have a clue at all. I was minding my business, then 3 pts come out of nowhere from CQ and pk me. saying we are the great conqueror we have to random pk you! then i asked them whyyy i haven't done anything wrong, then they're like we are the bad guys in PW muahhaha and ran off and made me lose a doll and i cried for hours and hours ..coz its 40k ..all that hard earned money
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you don't have a clue at all. I was minding my business, then 3 pts come out of nowhere from CQ and pk me. saying we are the great conqueror we have to random pk you! then i asked them whyyy i haven't done anything wrong, then they're like we are the bad guys in PW muahhaha and ran off and made me lose a doll and i cried for hours and hours ..coz its 40k ..all that hard earned money

OH...MY...GOD!!! They did that to you? You poor fellow, I feel deeply for you.b:sad

And I knew it! CQ has been the real enemy of the server all along! JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED! ALL KOS CQ!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

I'd like to see some screenshots once, before you make another senseless QQ thread on forum. Pleaseb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'd like to see some screenshots once, before you make another senseless QQ thread on forum. Pleaseb:surrender

LMAO! Are you serious dude? Ever heard of sarcasm....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LMAO! Are you serious dude? Ever heard of sarcasm....

no wuts that b:shocked? and im just fed up with people trying to badmouth CQ 24/7 without having ANY proof.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So I was like pvping mobs and all of a sudden this CQ came and started killing my pvp targets. That action upset me so greatly I had to drop a load to feel better again. And then I wiped off and started pvping mobs again.
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wow.. conq switched servers and got to 30 just so they could pk me.. too far b:cry
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    They random pked you big woop so what? >.> its a PvP server either live with it or get out of it
  • X - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you don't understand this.... you see it as that but there must be a higher power plotting this random pking from CQ.

I smell a conspiracy, between the Pk cartels in lostcity. We must stop CQ now before more random pking occurs.
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you Don't Understand This.... You See It As That But There Must Be A Higher Power Plotting This Random Pking From Cq.

I Smell A Conspiracy, Between The Pk Cartels In Lostcity. We Must Stop Cq Now Before More Random Pking Occurs.

Viva La Resistance!
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Tbh, CQ don't have the balls to random pk. They just use KOS and other excuse to avoid global confrontation.

Players in Lost City except the ones from major random pk guilds are like sucks ups hoping that one day they can join CQ. :D They wouldn't fight CQ back even if they took the candy from their baby hands (I've seen it happen).

As long as this cycle keeps up, no ones going anywhere. Let CQ die of boredom, stop giving them this attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Tbh, CQ don't have the balls to random pk. They just use KOS and other excuse to avoid global confrontation.

Players in Lost City except the ones from major random pk guilds are like sucks ups hoping that one day they can join CQ. :D They wouldn't fight CQ back even if they took the candy from their baby hands (I've seen it happen).

As long as this cycle keeps up, no ones going anywhere. Let CQ die of boredom, stop giving them this attention.

OMG they know our weakness

"IM MELTING!!!!!!"
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes we have experiments >:O
    We know all your secrets about wearing pink underwear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

*face palm*

OR...

Also,

Lol how can a lvl 21 say that to a lvl 99? You know how many hours he has grinded to get that level? I'm sure he has been pked plenty of times and he deals with it. This was just a question thread.

I find this post hilarious...lmao.
  • X - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ssh you're ruining all the fun coz not 1 idiot has noticed the uber sarcasm up in this motherfker
  • Mapster - Harshlands
    Mapster - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Sorry X some people are perm KOS, a majority of em being **** weeds in BL and RQ.

RQ? u mean ur ally?