new 2 perfect world

sumiiii
sumiiii Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
i am new to perfect world, and i am still waiting for it to finished downloading but i was wondering which of the races is best and which class is best to choose i can't decide
Post edited by sumiiii on

Comments

• Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hya sumi and welcome :)
    Well, in PWI dont exist the best class, the game is balanced(this is not L2 the most unbalanced game ever) and ur playing mode will be accord to your build(how u distribute your stats) ^^
    Well is better if u read about builds and equip, etc in the forum of each class :)

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Depends,if you want the easiest time of it in PvE venomancer would be best,little pot usage and repair bills,good for money making less reliance on cash shop items etc.

If you prefer much more squadding/team work/PvP,well someone else can give you much more info on those classes:P
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't go EP at first unless your good at merchanting/planning on buying in-game gold, or just feel like a challenge.

Also MGs are good too, but not too much as a first class.

If you like to tank a lot go with a Werebeast class

If you like to melee damage deal go Warrior class

If you like archers, and to PK, and have some skill go Archer class

If you like to solo, make money semi-easily, be needed go Venomancer

Serverwise I'd go to either Harshlands (PvP) or Heaven's Tear or Sanctuary (PvE)

In the end most likely you'll end up in a PvP Server, but at the beginning check out HT or Sanctuary, seeing as these are regarded as the "best".

GL
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    look bottom line

READ UP ON THE GAME. READ UP ON THE CLASSES.

is it just me or is no one doing this.
    oh i will just make what ever look coolest what i want it to me.
    now lets see i need umm... 60 mag point to put arcane armor on my barb cuz i like magic and hmm.... i need 120 str for my axes for my veno.

i like to attack mabey i will be a cleric or ouuuu...... wizards are so awsome i am gonna be a wizard hey cool i can heal ppl i will only be a healing wizard.

ok now my char is usless lets go spam the forum with
    IS MY BUILD RIGHT?

just do the world a favor and RTFM before you start. it take what 3-4 days to download the game READ about the game while you wait for the d/l geeze.
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2009

it take what 3-4 days to download the game .

erm wat ? more like few hours ^^
  • thevicker
    thevicker Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sumiiii wrote: »
    i am new to perfect world, and i am still waiting for it to finished downloading but i was wondering which of the races is best and which class is best to choose i can't decide

That totally up to you It depends on what ya like .try them all i did.b:victory But im still not shure me self to be honest they all fun in different ways.
    OH AN WELCOME TO PWI.
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    just do the world a favor and RTFM before you start. it take what 3-4 days to download the game READ about the game while you wait for the d/l geeze.
    Someone's a bit grouchy today b:chuckle

But it is true, you can find out a lot by reading through the forums. There are some excellent guides written up in the Class section.
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Read through Class discussion on each class, you get a basic idea of peoples feelings on that certian class and why they hate being that class..Sometimes threads like this turn into a arguement about OP and such, so just have a look through class discussion for a better understanding on how to build what class n what the downs n ups are b:pleased
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Lordexion - Lost City
    Lordexion - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    u just have to pay to win and also have a good knowledge