Anyone else have PWI Dreams?

Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Hey all,
On weekdays I have a job and so I mainly play late at night. Sometimes I have even fallen asleep while in the middle of an FB or TT. It shouldn't come as a shock then that PWI has been a recurring theme in my dreams. Here is an example of one I had last week:

I am grinding on huggy hares near sanctuary when all of a sudden I am one-shotted by an arrow! WTF! Looking around I don't see any other archers anywhere and I have a blue name.. how'd I get PK'd? A random cleric resurrects me and without me clicking any button I resurrect and lose 3% xp. How'd that happen? Lvl 1 auto-res? As I'm thinking this I get one shotted by an arrow.. again.

I get auto-ressed again, lose more xp and try to run away. It's no use. After a few steps I get killed and auto-ressed. Desperately I try to find help but none of my friends are online. I get killed and auto-ressed again. This continues until I have lost most of my XP and I begin to wonder if I am about to de-level. Finally after one more auto-res I am able to cast a town portal before being killed and teleport to safety.

Yes this was a real nightmare I had -_-

Surely I can't be alone in this. Has anyone else had PWI dreams or nightmares? Please feel free share in this thread :)

-Ast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Havent had any for this game yet. I have had dreams of other MMO's though b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    oh yep. I get PWI dreams from time to time but mine are more work related. b:laugh
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Zdolnoc - Sanctuary
    Zdolnoc - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    oh yep. I get PWI dreams from time to time but mine are more work related. b:laugh
    Yeah Dvorak has recurring nightmares about the Friday the 13th fiasco! XD

I haven't had any dreams per say but I do tend to get the music stuck in my head. And I day dream about the game alot while at work.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had a dream that Nefarious was just a giant cookie, and i ate them b:cute
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had a dream where some popular GM was hanging out and cuddling with numerous players once.... several weeks later it came true more or less. b:chuckle

I've had a few more since, but I can't really remember them, they never make any more sense anyway.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had a dream where some popular GM was hanging out and cuddling with numerous players once.... several weeks later it came true more or less. b:chuckle

I demand to know names!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LOL...we were just talking about this in guild chat last nite!!

A few members were saying that they dream of PWI!

I rarely remember dreams myself so I am not aware of having dreamed of PWI, but that is not to say that it had not happened....b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hey if your job is really that stressful i will gladly take it :) i love this game
  • thevicker
    thevicker Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yah i do but its usally naughty dreams about some of the sexy girl toons in the game lmao.hahahaha. Naw i never have.b:laughb:chuckle
  • thevicker
    thevicker Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had a dream once that i was a fireman with a hose in my hand putting out a fire. Then i awoke relizing i was standing in the middle of my bed in the middle of the night peeing on my pillows .lmao hahahaha . Ob:pleasedk not really.
  • Kiittyara - Sanctuary
    Kiittyara - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hahaha yeah i've had some dreams about like the treefrog pet and some of my friends characters in the game
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some of my dreams of MMOs have been psychic dreams. For every MMO that I've played I've dreamed about it around week before playing or even knowing about it. A week before I knew about Perfect World I dreamed that I was flying around a city inside a tree; it turned out it was City of the Plume. Another dream even before PWI beta was released was that I was in the desert of Fortress of the Talon running around in the horse mount with a squad. For other games I've dreamed that I was a Knight, an Archer pking a warrior class, a wizard killing some skeletons in a foggy bridge near a lake with a squad, and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Okamia - Lost City
    Okamia - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    When I first started playing PWI how ever many months ago, I played it non-stop; i hit lvl twelve in no time. That caused few PWI references in my dreams from time to time, and i once had a lovely chat with a venomancer...
    War is hell...
    "This country will soon be consumed
    by the boiling turmoil that resides within"
  • Gonff - Lost City
    Gonff - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The dreams I have about mmorpgs are often tied into real life. For example I remember last summer when I was really dreading my job, I used to have nightmares I guess about a mmorpg I was playing before this. Since I played before I went to sleep I had the thoughts of having to go to work and then thoughts of what I would do in my game after work or whatever. I carpooled to work with a few friends and I would often have dreams like driving to work and all of a sudden dragons would come flying down from the sky but they would be in a cartoony look, then i would switch to being a cartoony looking character like in the game while in a real life backdrop, shooting fireballs at them in order to kill them to get to work in time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]