RIP Jolly jones

Options
Nova_ - Harshlands
Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Wll now that everyone who wanted to drop 200$+ on power leveling has done so, im afraid its time we say goodbye to Jolly. Thanks for messing up the whole top 50 ladder and giving cash shoppers that much more of an advantage b:surrender
Post edited by Nova_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you know you liked some of the cash shoppers who sold you oracles b:pleased
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah seriously **** YOU JOLLY. I mean cmon a lvl 76 in second week of server?!?!
  • Elior - Lost City
    Elior - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    realy thx you ruined the new server with this damn event when everyone think will be fun you ruined it for the money
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ...Edit...
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah seriously **** YOU JOLLY. I mean cmon a lvl 76 in second week of server?!?!

Thats not the problem -.- most, if not all, of crimson in top ladder didnt use oracle to lvl, i would more say **** jolly to give the cash buyers, who werent in range of a top20 rank the chance to boost their lvl
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The oracles aren't really that much of a problem. I thought they would be and I thought it would give people a ridiculous advantage. Icon showed me otherwise. Level =/= Skill.

That failure called half his guild to deal with 5 people in their low 50's at the Arrivals Wraith Event and they all got rolled into safezone. A level 66 Venomancer, a level 69 Blademaster and a bunch of high 50's.

Proof that it doesn't matter.

They may have oracled to get higher levels but Image is still the loser he always was.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol wreck dont try to look big on forum, I've seen your members get o-w-n-e-d by kingdom many times without need for outnumbering :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    By the ones that don't suck? Maybe.

Keep in mind the people who won vs Rule34 get bragging rights for being able to win vs an eleven man guild.

Being because we only lost in PvP 4-5 times.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The oracles aren't really that much of a problem. I thought they would be and I thought it would give people a ridiculous advantage. Icon showed me otherwise. Level =/= Skill.

That failure called half his guild to deal with 5 people in their low 50's at the Arrivals Wraith Event and they all got rolled into safezone. A level 66 Venomancer, a level 69 Blademaster and a bunch of high 50's.

Proof that it doesn't matter.

They may have oracled to get higher levels but Image is still the loser he always was.

You must be related to Brendle

When do people learn making a forum post dosnt mean its true. I soloed you easy, you had 2-3 eas eps venos behind you I still killed them, the arrivals respawn is terrible for pvp when outnumberd they came out and killed me once, while you called reinforcements. I wanted my people in dragon palace so I never did call for reinforcements.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Reinforcements? Are you joking?

How many times have you seen Mercenary kill anyone?

The only people there were: Me, Void, Legeia, Allure and Apoplexy.

After we rolled your asses into safe you whined to the leader of that guild too. That was cute. He got angry at me and we all laughed at him. Good work.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The other day my bff farted and all of mercenary died.
    I got so much proof b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The other day my bff farted and all of mercenary died.
    I got so much proof b:cute

QFT

Probably happened.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well nova u QQ a lot about this but u lvled this way so stop being hypocriticalb:bye

But Wreck is right in one thing lvl is not the same as skill.. look at Eminence (i always spell it wrong) u guys have 60+ that use gear from the store. Do we lowbies have to teach u to do HH runs? or the only thing most of u can do is right click in a book and kill 1 mob?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Careful. You might get kicked from Kingdom for agreeing with a failbeast.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lolllllllll
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thats not the problem -.- most, if not all, of crimson in top ladder didnt use oracle to lvl, i would more say **** jolly to give the cash buyers, who werent in range of a top20 rank the chance to boost their lvl

yeah... so you're saying the current number one spot of a lvl 76 would have gotten to lvl 76 without oracles...right.....

And of course NONE of the high lvl crimson used oracles.... again right.....
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i said most didnt use, im pretty sure nei grinded his lvl and he is 73
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    matter of fact is ppl are kinda ashamed to say they used oracles to lvl as I got from most ppl hence they know its somewhat wrong I admit I used oracles.......when that mob dropped one b:cry
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    matter of fact is ppl are kinda ashamed to say they used oracles to lvl as I got from most ppl hence they know its somewhat wrong I admit I used oracles.......when that mob dropped one b:cry
    Funny Mosa... I seem to remember you're lvl being 43 this afternoon when I first got on. Suddenly it's lvl 46. Even with exp scrolls and non stop grinding you couldn't do 3 lvls in 5hrs from 43 to 46. Got a bad case of Hypocrisy going on there? XD
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Funny Mosa... I seem to remember you're lvl being 43 this afternoon when I first got on. Suddenly it's lvl 46. Even with exp scrolls and non stop grinding you couldn't do 3 lvls in 5hrs from 43 to 46. Got a bad case of Hypocrisy going on there? XD

Maybe he had some quest behind... plus with mijis and grinding its even possible to do some moreb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well nova u QQ a lot about this but u lvled this way so stop being hypocriticalb:bye

But Wreck is right in one thing lvl is not the same as skill.. look at Eminence (i always spell it wrong) u guys have 60+ that use gear from the store. Do we lowbies have to teach u to do HH runs? or the only thing most of u can do is right click in a book and kill 1 mob?

The funny part is, i actually grinded my way here. The only time i actually did the event is when i paid coins for my oracles, just ot catch up a little. Pretty funny to see all the oracle lines crowded with Kingdom so, i think YOU should stop being a hypocrite my friend.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think the event was alot more civil then expected, anyone from LC knew what the valentine day massacre was like... never expect to see lines when i reached the orcale mobs.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well concidering there was a lot of us from Kingdom doing oracles, the lines were kept clean. Anyone skipping ahead or trying to KS ahead of time was killed. Take BIG camping the spider yesterday. Zhenning for an hour i keep hearing how BIG won't let anyone else do the spider. After zhen over, we swing by and kill him. Next thing you know, within 15 minutes a line is back saying "thank you" for getting rid of him.

We could easily do what big does and keep the oracle bosses to ourselves, but we don't. We take our turn like everyone else and even make sure no ones skipping ahead. Kingdom is just horrible huh?
  • B_i_g - Harshlands
    B_i_g - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wll now that everyone who wanted to drop 200$+ on power leveling has done so, im afraid its time we say goodbye to Jolly. Thanks for messing up the whole top 50 ladder and giving cash shoppers that much more of an advantage b:surrender

I have not been on the forums before today because I was GRINDING MY ORACLES. This made me laugh.
  • B_i_g - Harshlands
    B_i_g - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well concidering there was a lot of us from Kingdom doing oracles, the lines were kept clean. Anyone skipping ahead or trying to KS ahead of time was killed. Take BIG camping the spider yesterday. Zhenning for an hour i keep hearing how BIG won't let anyone else do the spider. After zhen over, we swing by and kill him. Next thing you know, within 15 minutes a line is back saying "thank you" for getting rid of him.

We could easily do what big does and keep the oracle bosses to ourselves, but we don't. We take our turn like everyone else and even make sure no ones skipping ahead. Kingdom is just horrible huh?

This fiction too; same result.