forum names with capitals?

fieryrezolve
fieryrezolve Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
How do you guys get capitals in your names? When I created my account, I could only put lower cases, Thx
Post edited by fieryrezolve on

Comments

• Superdead - Sanctuary
    Superdead - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm thinking that some people are either admins and mods, other people signed up before they forced all lower cases, and I'm sure there's a way with modifying javascript that you could bypass the forced lower case. In any way that matters to you, it's impossible/not allowed.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Account names cannot have uppercases. Only a few admins have that, but don't mind them. =P
    Uppercases are possible in character names though, like Superdead above me. So if you really want an uppercase, just make a character named Fieryrezolve somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fieryrezolve
    edited March 2009
    sry my bad, I didn't make myself clear. I meant forum names, not account names.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And, of course, anyone who joined the forum before it was updated got stuck with the default capitalization even if their character name had mid-word capitals. Any chance of getting that fixed, Andracil?

-BobNCut

b:laugh
  • fieryrezolve
    edited March 2009
    So you mean the only people who have capitals in their names are those who joined before the forums were updated?
    Also I have seen people with two capitals
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Account name = Forum name. Sorry to confuse you.
    A while ago, people named, for example BobNCut, were named BobNCut on forums as well. But then it was updated. Now every new-made character automatically gets their first letter capped, no matter what it may actually be, resulting in Bobncut.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what about my name then? all caps