Aerocraft speed

Islanzady - Harshlands
Islanzady - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
After a lot of searching and reading,i found out that being a tilor i decompose items only at tiler (tried at blacksmith) ,i decomposed some items that can be warn at lvl 14-19 and some stones apeare (43 to be exact) and i dragged them all on to my equiped lvl 1 wings (i'm a cleric) and...nothing happens.... could someone tell me what to do to speed up?
Post edited by Islanzady - Harshlands on

Comments

• Wise_one - Lost City
    Wise_one - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You need a set of wings with haste. these can be bought at the botique
  • Islanzady - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    haste?? you mean i decompose those items for nothing?? .. :| that sux ... do the lvl 30 wings (that i obtai trough quest) have haste? or only botique items have? b:shedtear
  • Wise_one - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I dont know but i have seen some lvl 50 manufactured wings that i think had haste
  • Islanzady - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    spoild dreams b:cry ,how much do those stones worth at cat shop? thnx in advice
  • Wise_one - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    the ones you get imedeately after decomposing arent worth much. Go tho the jewelcraftsman and manufacture better ones(made from the ones you get from decomposing, no skill needed) the perfect stones sell for a fair bit.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    After a lot of searching and reading,i found out that being a tilor i decompose items only at tiler (tried at blacksmith) ,i decomposed some items that can be warn at lvl 14-19 and some stones apeare (43 to be exact) and i dragged them all on to my equiped lvl 1 wings (i'm a cleric) and...nothing happens.... could someone tell me what to do to speed up?

Ok few things:

1. You are referring (I assume) to the white wings (2mp/sec) that elves start off with. These wings are sped up by learning new levels of the flight mastery skill. period. No other way.

2. The lvl30 brown wings have a normal speed +0.5ms and an accelerated speed +1.5m/s? The accelerate speed cannot be maintained indefinitely. When you use accelerate a timer appears and wears off the more you use accelerate (think the duration is 300sec for this).
    You can use the chi stones to refill that timer to 300sec.
    NOTE: This is a very expensive way to fly faster. It will cost you less to buy a set of faster wings from other players or CS.
    NOTE2:The flight mastery skill does not affect the speed of these lvl30 wings or the speed of any other CS wings either.

3. The CS wings start off faster than the free one at lvl30 (+1.0/+2.0) I think.
    These wings speed can be upgraded using wind widgets at the aerocraft forge in 1000 streams city. The max possible upgrade is (+3.0/+5.0).
    NOTE: Only CS wings can be widgeted. The free lvl30 ones cannot be widgeted.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Islanzady - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Ok,that's very informative,ty and i won't ever (ever ,ever,ever) buy something from cash shop .I will keep my elf wings,i will upgrade theyr speed ... will they be faster that the lvl 30 wings ? And again i asck, how much will those stone worth after...i'l do the thing that the other dude told me to do whit them b:laugh cos it seems i won't use them anymore.
    Ow and if i had speed,i would have used it just for fun,you know? like in weeckends ,when i have nothing else to do ,and i would have wasted my stones for a few seconds of speed :)
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Flight Mastery on the white wings gets you up to +2.0 speed, which is pretty good if you're not willing to go into the cs.

I was pretty surprised/disappointed when I finally got the lvl 30 wings, and found them to be little better than my lvl 1 wings with lvl 5 Flight Mastery. And they're more expensive to upkeep, since the white wings are free except for the mp cost.

I've decided to just keep leveling Flight Mastery, since it seems more economical in the long run. Besides, my main tank has a faster aerocraft, and can just fly my little lady self around when we're in a hurry. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    haste?? you mean i decompose those items for nothing?? .. :| that sux ... do the lvl 30 wings (that i obtai trough quest) have haste? or only botique items have? b:shedtear

Yes they have haste of 2.5 m/s if yuo don't want any from the cashstop.You don't have to worry about burning your energy up with them.thesae can be said about the white one with lvl 5 in flight mastery your bar will flicker no need to worry.
    I've decided to just keep leveling Flight Mastery, since it seems more economical in the long run. Besides, my main tank has a faster aerocraft, and can just fly my little lady self around when we're in a hurry
    How do you do this?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    How do you do this?

Since your character is female, you just need to find a male and have him embrace you. Then he can carry you around, and you don't have to do anything. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09