Problem - PK'ers !

Comments

• Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ohh so nothing it can be done , that is kinda sad , I mean I understand the thing : Kill or be killed , but when you face one with twice the lvl you have there is nothing more to be done.
    The only thing that bothers me is that I cannot finish my quests because of the pk'ers of that kind.
    I understand when I get pk'ed once or maybe twice , but when you get pk'ed like 7 times consecutive when you arrive at the spot or even more it starts to bother you , and you will lose time , and time means exp and so on.
    And yeah I've tryed to talk nicely with one of them not to pk us because we are doing a quest and he said that he accepts bribe if I give him some things he will not pk me or my guild but of course I cannot trust him or what he says.
    Isn't that blackmail ? To ask for some things ( coins , items ) so that me and my guild will not be PK ?
    To what I say here I got proof screenshots.

Get someone bigger and badder then him to come n' camp him.
    Lots of people enjoy killing pk'rs, besides he'll get tired and run out of dolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Ownt - Lost City
    Ownt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Isnt there a rule against blackmail/bribery?
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Everyone who feels bad about pking on LC should just do what Foxrunning did and RUN THE HELL OUT OF OUR PVP SERVER!!!!!!

No place for you here,thank you, NEVER come again.

I said it so many times before, u a person that just can't deal with killing or being killed.....then HT SANCT AND DW are w8ing, GO now!!!!

They'll be happy to have you and we won't miss you.

KthnxBYE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If you're ganna cry about pkers in a pvp server, then you should of joined Sanc, HT, or Dream and saved us your QQ story. It's what you get for going to a pk server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Everyone who feels bad about pking on LC should just do what Foxrunning did and RUN THE HELL OUT OF OUR PVP SERVER!!!!!!

I said it so many times before, u a person that just can't deal with killing or being killed.....then HT SANCT AND DW are w8ing, GO now!!!!

KthnxBYE!

My interpretation of your post: "Me no read good. Me make grunting sound as me pound club on ground."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You picked the wrong server
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009

PKers exist everywhere, here and in real life.

QUOTE]

I agree with your post but could this be a bit too much?
    Pk'rs in real life. I.E. Murderers. Happens a lot. The difference is, in RL you can go to prison for it.. or end up[ getting PK'd by the cops LOL.

~S
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And damn those real life PKers who hide in safe zone when their name is bright red!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    how about lets us all have a tea party in heroes tombb:mischievous
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    My interpretation of your post: "Me no read good. Me make grunting sound as me pound club on ground."
    i.e. he is a typical PVP server Neanderthal sub human proto slime dwelling drool sniffer right? LOL!

~S
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    More LC QQING
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    And damn those real life PKers who hide in safe zone when their name is bright red!
    Yup, RL SZ is called the Police Station. It's filled with PK'rs that get to do it legally. (for those who don't know me well.. that statement is sarcastic humor, not my r/l views)

~S
  • Shano - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Hate PVP? REROLL PVE
    Hate Pkers? UNINSTALL PLZ
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why not implement **** and robbery server too?

Players that wanna **** each other can go to a specific server different from the pk and non-pk servers. Robbery is already kinda implemented. Some pk players kill others for drops; but maybe this system could be improved upon.

Good ideas? O_o
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Ok.........and u're interpretation is important HOW?^^

Btw you just decribed a BARBARIAN....so i guess umm....Thanks?^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Players that wanna **** each other can go to a specific server different from the pk and non-pk servers. Robbery is already kinda implemented. Some pk players kill others for drops; but maybe this system could be improved upon.

Good ideas? O_o

o___O!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Everon - Heavens Tear
    Everon - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello
    I am a regular player or Perfect World , on the server Lost City , me and my friends ( and I guess not just me or my friends ) got some problem with player killing. I know that Lost City is a PvP ( Player Vs Player ) but the problem is the following : Me and my friends got PK'ed like 1-5 times ( maybe more ) by one guy that allways come back to the place where he finds us , and we cannot leave the place because we got to do a quest there. This won't be a problem if he pk'ed us like 1 time and then he leave ! And this thing didn't happen only once , it happen a lot of times , is there any rule for pk'ers?
    Thanks , maybe there will be a solution.
    I will be back and post some more about this problem.

request from the staff some guards (archers lvl150+) wallking arround strategic spots (mobs for quests) in the suggestion section and this should resolve your problem b:shutup
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello
    I am a regular player or Perfect World , on the server Lost City , me and my friends ( and I guess not just me or my friends ) got some problem with player killing. I know that Lost City is a PvP ( Player Vs Player ) but the problem is the following : Me and my friends got PK'ed like 1-5 times ( maybe more ) by one guy that allways come back to the place where he finds us , and we cannot leave the place because we got to do a quest there. This won't be a problem if he pk'ed us like 1 time and then he leave ! And this thing didn't happen only once , it happen a lot of times , is there any rule for pk'ers?
    Thanks , maybe there will be a solution.
    I will be back and post some more about this problem.

You don't have to do a certain quest in this game. You dont NEED that quest to keep lvling and progressing. If someone is being a **** and keeps pking you over and over just go grind somewhere else dammit.
    Than go back and do the quest later...it wont disappear from your quest list u know b:chuckle. There is no rules saying u cant kill someone several times on pvp server b:surrender.
  • danny0
    danny0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    As anything in life, you will run into obsticles that will stop you from doing whatever it is you want to do. This is very evident in MMOrpgs. What we do when confronted with these obsticles is what defines our character (pardon the pun) You may whine, cry, and eventually die again and again, or you could adapt to your current situation and overcome your problems in order to succeed in your goals and feel much better when you look back and see what you've accomplished and how the hardships you faced have made you a better player. (wow a life lesson from a video game) Here you have lots of people hating on you because of your low level status, so here are a few tips...

1)pay the man, blackmail is illegal but so is killing. the normal constraints irl do not apply to many games. it is a fantasy world so if your pker's fantasy is to kill a bunch than you would be cheating him out of that pure and simple. But if you bribe him like he said, than you will be free to play and he could maybe even help you out when another pker targets your group.

2) pay someone else, hire someone to follow you around and wipe the area of pkers so you will have at least a decient amount of time to finish a good portion of the quest and the pker might be too scared to come back to your spot. (friends and guild members might do this for free, its always good to know people in high places.) its even better when the bodyguard is wearing low lvl eq and just smashes on them and they are like "omg wtf?" then he wont know what to expect from any of you.

3) do a different quest. it seems the same person is just making rounds. that is killing everyone in spot 1, then going to spot 2 and killing more lower levels, onto spot 3, wash rinse repeat. I seem to always have 3-7 quests that involve killing monsters in a variety of areas. If I get killed in one area, I will keep my distance until I think they got bored, logged, etc. and try to find someplace safer.

4) stop being a putz. That is don't ask them to stop pking you because pking is his dev. endowed right. Go join a pve server and play in peace. when you tell anyone to stop doing something that they are well within their right of doing then you will infuriate them. when you level and start pwning noobs you too will find this very irritating. after all why would you join a pvp server if you dont want to murder people. sounds like someone is throwing rocks from their glass house.
  • PainGame - Lost City
    PainGame - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If someone pks you then they pk you. If someone pks you then comes back and pks you, well they pked you again. BUT if they come back in a short amount of time and pk you again it is grieving even on LC or any other PVP server. Under ToS no one can hinder your game play or grief you. If someone pks you over and over it is personal and grieving. Take a screen shot of all the pks and submit a ticket. People can and have been temp and perma banned for grieving others this way. I no this stupid game goes QQ for crying lamest thing I ever seen. But not crying when it hiders your game play.
    NOW if your guild is KOS to another guild then your just toast that is not grieving that is war.
    Peace
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sorry, this isn't a problem, it's the way the game is.

You die, you don't lose EXP.

For the longest time others would just take me out and I'd die, sometimes over and over.

This last week or so as I've been leveling (almost lvl60 now) the last few attempts by the 'notorious' 7x-8x bunch have failed. Sure, I had to avoid dying by fleeing, but they're not one or two shotting me anymore.

And frankly, it's nice that I don't always die anymore, and soon, I'll be able to fight back with a fair chance of winning. I've seen a few epic battles, and that is going to be so much freaking fun when I can participate at that level.

Personally, the adrenaline rush of PvP, even getting ambushed or suprise attacked is just thrilling, something that PvE doesn't really give you.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Shano - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    You don't have to do a certain quest in this game. You dont NEED that quest to keep lvling and progressing. If someone is being a **** and keeps pking you over and over just go grind somewhere else dammit.
    Than go back and do the quest later...it wont disappear from your quest list u know b:chuckle. There is no rules saying u cant kill someone several times on pvp server b:surrender.

agreed i'll kill my KoS as many times as i want camp them all i want what can they do? call higher lv gank on me? go ahead as if they can be with you all the time XD
    bw gasoline did you do your fb79 yet b:chuckle lets me call a spot b:dirty
  • aeson
    aeson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    First off, I don't see why those who play on HT, Sanc and Dream are replying to this thread - for that matter, I fail to see why the mods haven't moved it to the LC server sub-forum. This matter does not concern those that do not play on a PvP server.

Now then, this is a PvP server - even states it in the server listing. This should inform those who play on it that you might be killed. Trying to enforce arbitrary no-pk rules on a sever that openly states that pk is allowed is an effort in futility. If you get pk'ed, either become stronger and enact revenge, or leave. It's not that hard. Why we have to play by the rules that other people who don't play on this sever cry about, I just don't get.

For those with infantile minds (will not name them here, personal attacks are against the ToS), I just can't deal with you anymore. You fail to distinguish reality from fantasy. You literally are unable to tell the difference between the two, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if unicorns exist in your world. Yes, some enjoy player killing, I do as well. Why? I get to blow off stress. I work in the Information Technology sector of the economy. Thanks to all the thickies I have to deal with, it's nice to log onto LC and beat someone to death when they **** me off. This is a server where stupidity isn't tolerated for long, and I'm glad for it. Either shape up and get a clue or get out.

As for the suggestion about a **** and robbery server:
    I don't know where to begin - or even if I should. Actually, I won't because I just can't put the sheer magnitude of what you're suggesting into perspective. All I can say is that video games are not real life, and don't try to make them that way. In the meantime, please think hard on what you just said and how much that makes you look like a laughingstock to everyone.

Conclusion:
    Just stop. LC won't become a carebear server anytime soon, and when it does, all the pk'ers will have gone somewhere else - like harshlands or another game. You can't, and won't, win this fight - it's futile. Quit now before you ruin your names any further by showing you just can't get it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009

KthnxBYE!
    Please include some intellect in your phrases and not talk like a pre-teen on speed >_> it almost makes it seem all LC pple talk like that. I feel sorry for my friend on that server.

As for the topic,
    Eaglesw, sadly thats the world(server) you jumped to so youll just have to deal with that. Like someone else said, try a diff. quest. The PK-ers also consider their game time valuable. They wont be camping the questing area 24/7 unless they want (or are stupid enough to let) rivals to surpass them in level or something. Theres always the option of coming back and doing the quest several lvls later.
    Your already lv40 so starting on a diff. server (PvE) may be a hassle for you. (At least for me, id be too lazy to change servers once I pass 40 lol) But this is a game, and if this whole thing is giving you too much real stress, then just change servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Good ideas? O_o

I'm a guy playing a girl char....if i get rapped that will be....horrible, i don't even know what I would do.b:shocked

I all female chars would be targeted, it would be a horrible addition to the game. It would create so much drama, and just the idea of that in a game would...i don't even know...BAD that's all I can think of.

Bad idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Simple. you shouldnt of joined lost city.
    Everyone knows the risk of pk when they go into it
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    all female chars would be targeted,
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle that.... might not be the case in some situations.. I shall shut up now b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I've not played in PvP servers yet but when i may consider it one day then it is to be expected that once you hit LV30 and it will clearly show from your gear- your life is not worth a brass penny anymore.

So you say you have group of friends- great. you're on your way.
    Have you ever considering possibility of overpowering him with by setting up an ambush and then jump on him all of you? You haven't told anything about your group's levels nor the perp's so I have 0 information from you and just throwing up the ideas.

2) Ever considered making friends with another high level? and add him to the ambush?

3) Ever considered putting a reward on his head?
    it probably won't be that expensive since you can't really kill...he'll come back again. If i were 10 levels over the perp I'd do it for 30-50K if you have figured out all the details and ambush is set. Price may go up if the guy wears hiero becasue it may need additional firepower on the scene. But you'd make great screenshots and if the guy gets you next time- just give him the link to the picture gallery of him lying on ground taken from different angles and some witty remarks added
    in photoshop.

So every time he comes to PK you he knows you give him this link again or ask did he enjoy his last visit to your art gallery.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ahhaha, I regret not starting on a PVP server, to be honest. All this fighting and drama sounds so wicked.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ahhaha, I regret not starting on a PVP server, to be honest. All this fighting and drama sounds so wicked.

Oh come on it's not that bad I'm sure there's plenty of white pink and red names close to your level in our server too. And anyone who clicks on shield and again "yes" after second question is saying out loud with the color of his name: "PicK me, PicK me, PiK me, PK me"

So I'm sure you have lots of fun already.
This discussion has been closed.