Buggy flying

Zackey - Sanctuary
Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but apparently ALL of the animations of flying mounts have doubled in animation speed. Now, this could be because my game on itself is buggy but I asked some people and they said they noticed the little speed up.

I think that this bug is a bit annoying, because it throws your character flight animation way off balance with your flying mount animation eg. humans make oscillations of their animations in a stationary position, while your flying sword has made twice the oscillations when your character has finished his first one. So in other words, your character does not follow your sword whenever it is hovering up or down making it look more like you are being paddled into flight rather than being held up by your sword >:O

Above all this, this bug really annoys me lol. But seriously I dont want to fly looking like this and Im pretty sure other people dont want that too. But Im just putting this out to be fixed by the next patch. kthnxbai
What signature?
Post edited by Zackey - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I think its pretty darn cool that your wings have gone hay wire...

flippty flapps and jumpin humans and flying animals on heart attacks what else can you ask for..
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Above all this, this bug really annoys me lol. But seriously I dont want to fly looking like this and Im pretty sure other people dont want that too. But Im just putting this out to be fixed by the next patch. kthnxbai
    I had to switch to just watching the map while flying. Watching Israfel on crack is like watching a strobe light. It makes me feel sick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The devs are aware of this, as well as the terrain glitch, and are on it.

I feel sorry for the elves with glitter flaps...those were already fast. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the funniest part is when u kiss

when u kiss the girl animation is faste than the guy
    so what happens is the guy and the girl looks, but the girl turns and looks forward as the guy goes for the kiss which he misses

try it
    dosent work with barbs though
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The devs are aware of this, as well as the terrain glitch, and are on it.

Wow, I thought that terrain mess-up only applied to me, because right now Im using not the original PW but just a copy I burned onto a DVD.. so I just assumed something went wrong with the copying/burning/etc

Looks like the PWI staff has way more stuff to worry about now b:shocked
    What signature?
  • Wizofheaven - Sanctuary
    Wizofheaven - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the funniest part is when u kiss

when u kiss the girl animation is faste than the guy
    so what happens is the guy and the girl looks, but the girl turns and looks forward as the guy goes for the kiss which he misses

try it
    dosent work with barbs though

LOL b:laugh yea i've seen it, very funny though