Comments

• somedudeother
    somedudeother Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    make it a poll
  • basstone
    basstone Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Going Cleric here ... perhaps a Venomancer as an Alt class in case one class or the other gets tedious.
    To Be -or- Not To Be!
    It's Not A Question. It's A Choice!
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cleric for me aswell.
    Just hate the fact that I'm going to have to do all those stupid quests that I will need help on again.
  • Silversz - Heavens Tear
    Silversz - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well i am going archer, I can tell you right now there is going to be a major flow of venos, but thats a given
  • Flamel - Dreamweaver
    Flamel - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm a Barbarian, by the name of Flamel.

I needed to reinstall Perfect World again. Hope it works ok.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Doh! I dread the download process. See you in-game soon.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Dragonwarior - Dreamweaver
    Dragonwarior - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well I've seen Clerics the most, 1/5 of my guild is clerics.
    Join Raven Fist, and aid in our destiny, which is to conquer this world in the name of the Raven.

ravenfist.exofire.net - Join today
  • Esparagon - Dreamweaver
    Esparagon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i thinx the the blamaster will be the most popular an i have sean only 10-15 wizard so far and im 1 of them.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Barbarians and Wizards seem to be the least played from classes running around that I've seen.

I've created my Venomancer to help fund my Cleric ... my poor Cleric needs a portion of the Stimulus Plan. :p
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    A good majority of what I have seen are clerics, barbs, and venos. lol

I've been on fb runs with a couple of BMs and archers and seen the random wizard (less of those than anything it seems), but by far I've seen more of the other three.
  • DoctorHouse - Sanctuary
    DoctorHouse - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The least common must be Wizards, I can understand why, they are kind of hard to level like a Cleric, but a Cleric can get teams easily. they are fragile like Clerics, but Clerics have a buffet of Buffs and heals.

I have seen plenty of BM, Barbs, Archers and Venos.

I have made at least one of each class, ranging from 27 to 64, thay are all fun, even though Wizard has a bad rap, its actually fun to play, challanging, and when you get past 40, things seem to get easier :). mines 47 on Sanctuary.

From what I hear, they get very powerful at high lvls. so dont rule them out. my suggestion is create one of each and level them to at least lvl23 or so ( west Archo quests ) you can get to that level in 2-4 days depending on how much time you have.

Then stick with the toon thats most fun for you, remember that the Char. you choose to stick with will be with you months maybe years, so a few days testing each class is nothing really. plus it will help you understand the dynamics of all the classes weakness and strengths...
  • Evade - Dreamweaver
    Evade - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ive lvled an archer til lvl 10 didnt like it killed kinda slow , so now im going with blademaster and i love this one the most havent tried anything else , think ill stick with this one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FIGHT WITH HONOR BELIEVE GUILD
    FOUNDER
  • Starwolf - Dreamweaver
    Starwolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Barb 4 me. the world needs a tank of 2 :) and the tank needs a cleric or... 5 seeing that theres an abundence of em.
    I am neither good nor evil.
    I am neither god nor mortal.
    I just am.
  • Pareathe - Sanctuary
    Pareathe - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm trying a pure magic build cleric, but I'm not sure if I'll like it. I'm used to my abnormally high hp cleric that laughs at physical mobs before slaughtering them. b:shocked

Also working on a fox skill veno (started heavy armor but thinking LA will be the final verdict on her). So far she is a blast to play - like it more than my arcane veno alt on Sanctuary. But since there's mention of a wizard shortage I may try one out and see how it goes. :)