server wars

Options
Smith_mage - Heavens Tear
Smith_mage - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
hi, im new but, have you ever wondered about putting in a war between the 5 servers??? like the top 100 from each of the 5 servers, and the winning server gets (put amount here) gold to share between the players, and have it like, all charms dont work in the server war, and when you die you arent allowed to fight in the war anymore for that round, i hope you like my suggestion :D
Post edited by Smith_mage - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thats a pretty neat idea :) but i think this idea should be held off for a bit till the newer severs get higher lvl's but the charms... no because a lot of the low lvls would get one shoted to much and wouldnt have a chance so charms should still be allowed, sorta treat it like a TW but a bit different or something like that

but this idea may be a bit hard for the developers, I dont know much but thats all im saying ^^
  • Miznatt - Lost City
    Miznatt - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It would be pretty sweet to have a server war, maybe make an event where the winning server will have X item on sale in the boutique, or some sort of reward for the server.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow...that is neat but unfortunately I do not think that it would be possible....I wish though..

Great Thinking!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous