Biggest Grindfest

Options
Shikyura - Sanctuary
Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
First off, do YOU grind? Or do you like to level up via scrolls (not estoerica or however you spell them, but things lioke Authentic Work, Scroll, Oracle excluding this event) or by FB' or...you don't?

And to the point of this topic, which game do you think is the biggest grindfest ever? Rate your top 3 :)

I THINK...mine would be...SRO Maplestory and...uh...*think*...Tantra online (**** to delevel ><)
Post edited by Shikyura - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jasili - Heavens Tear
    Jasili - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Metin-2 b:thanks
    b:shocked
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This game eventually will rank right up there as one of the top grindfests ever I think. But I still enjoy it.

At the moment for me, it would be City of Heros/City of Villians #1, and Everquest 2 as my next choice. Although EQ2 has recently went thro a change in how xp is gained, and is no longer the grindfest it once was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This game eventually will rank right up there as one of the top grindfests ever I think. But I still enjoy it.

At the moment for me, it would be City of Heros/City of Villians #1, and Everquest 2 as my next choice. Although EQ2 has recently went thro a change in how xp is gained, and is no longer the grindfest it once was.

Not possible Top grindfest I ever played far outstrips this. (GTH for curious people) Try 0.5% per hour on a double exp boosting item. And this was at level 75...(Of 120 possible levels)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]