Bikini Quest?

Akiratojo - Heavens Tear
Akiratojo - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Hello all,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this topic.
And secondly would like to say that I have used the search button to search this thread for 'bikini'.
My question is 'How do you get a bikini'.
From asking people in game I have had the following responses:
"It used to be a cash shop item"
"You buy it in the Boutique"
"GMs give it to you"
"You get it from a quest"

In terms of responses, I believe that it is a quest Item, but according to the descriptions on PWDATABASE.com It does not offer much incite on how to get this quest.

So I ask for your help fellow PWI players, Please help me in the search for the bikini.

I thank you again, AkiraTojo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
07-Ghost fan
Warning: This user has bad spelling
Post edited by Akiratojo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you can get the bikini in dragon temple or buying it from players..

dragon temple is a once per week event on tuesday nights for players 60+ .. it takes place under water and you open chest for prizes (from what i've heard.. never participated in it.. its too late at night for me.. damn work)

its also pvp enabled .. so expect to get pkd
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone who's actually done this can go into further detail but there is an event that is held every Tuesday night. From what I've heard you swim in a lake trying to open a chest to get some kind of item which you can trade in for a bikini part. However, it's an open PvP area so it's apparently very difficult to do. I wish I had further details for you but I've yet to do it. I remember reading in other threads that there are usually high level parties in there that will PK anyone trying to open a chest so unless you have your own squad for protection...yeah...

EDIT: Took too long to type and Devarsi beat me xD
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The Dragon Temple event every Tuesday night is where you get them from.

Starting at 8pm PST sharp, you enter the temple via the adventure assistant from any major city. Swim around and find dragon temple chests. These chests are guarded by some very strong monsters that WILL kill you if you do not coordinate with others. Dig up the chests, and you may find fat loot. This fat loot includes records that can be traded to an npc inside the dragon temple for bikini parts/swim trunks. You can also find rare pet scrolls, badges of endurance, and, if you're REALLY lucky, the best thing ever - moonwater keys. Moonwaters keys are so awesome that I refuse to go into detail about them.

And, as mentioned, this is a pvp enabled event. It doesn't matter if you're in pk mode or not, you can attack and will be attacked by other players.

Also, I'm selling a black bikini top in my catshop in the middle of the streets of West Archosaur for 3 million coins. Make sure you go buy it. At that price, it will not last long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Also, I'm selling a black bikini top in my catshop in the middle of the streets of West Archosaur for 3 million coins. Make sure you go buy it. At that price, it will not last long.

Yeah, only to the very rich... b:irritated
  • Gnome - Harshlands
    Gnome - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, only to the very rich... b:irritated

All I know is I would look awesome in one.
  • Akiratojo - Heavens Tear
    Akiratojo - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thank you all for the responses ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
    Warning: This user has bad spelling
  • Devish - Sanctuary
    Devish - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    care to explain wat the moonwater key does? i know i have to open the hidden dragon deal. does dat mean i ahev to kill the boss there or soemthing? and wat do u get from completing it?
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    care to explain wat the moonwater key does? i know i have to open the hidden dragon deal. does dat mean i ahev to kill the boss there or soemthing? and wat do u get from completing it?

from wat i have read abt it, u need a silver dragon order to start the quest. than moonwater key is part of the quest item to pop the boss u need to kill.