True form

Pandasaetern - Lost City
Pandasaetern - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Barbarian
i think barbs true form should be what they are like pandas turn into pandas n wolves into wolves n such someone else porb already said this somewhere but im too lazy to look but yea i think that would be cool b:victory

ps dnt reply if ur just gonna be a jerk i just wanna hear other ppls ideas about different kinds of animals that would be cool barbs n stuff like that meant to b a fun post so NO NEGITIVE JERKS
Post edited by Pandasaetern - Lost City on

Comments

• Jakob - Harshlands
    Jakob - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alright do us all a favour and stop posting stuff about this... you must be really lazy since theres about 7 of these posts in the first 3 pages of the forum. Many MANY people have mentioned/complained about this and I really doubt it's going to happen any time soon, if at all.

Cheers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandasaetern - Lost City
    Pandasaetern - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alright do us all a favour and stop posting stuff about this... you must be really lazy since theres about 7 of these posts in the first 3 pages of the forum. Many MANY people have mentioned/complained about this and I really doubt it's going to happen any time soon, if at all.

Cheers.

no need to be a **** bag about it
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's amazing how only Pandas are responding to this thread, keep it up! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's amazing how only Pandas are responding to this thread, keep it up! b:laugh

Chain broken.....b:chuckle

But yeah character based trueform would be nice, but I very much doubt it'll happen. b:sad
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Chain broken.....b:chuckle

You and your "stripes"...

But I also agree, I mean, some of you want not to be albino, for a change, and it is really monotonous. Shame they son't seem able to change it, it would add for a more "realistic" experience b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaerys
    kaerys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That would be cool: the ability to change into the animal your true form looks like. :):):) But it's funny imagining a panda charging around, or a pink deer (for venos. wonder how they'd deal with that one XD).
    But then they'd have to change the skill names, like Fox Wallop to Cat Wallop or Deer Wallop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no idea about what my IGN might be lol...
    i'll put it on my sig once CB/OB Is out ^^
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You and your "stripes"...

But I also agree, I mean, some of you want not to be albino, for a change, and it is really monotonous. Shame they son't seem able to change it, it would add for a more "realistic" experience b:laugh

I only went tiger coz the trueform was a tiger. My first choice was a wolf (deleted at lvl9b:sad), second would have been lion ( if it wasn't for that sickly green colour b:spit and bright red hair).
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I only went tiger coz the trueform was a tiger. My first choice was a wolf (deleted at lvl9b:sad), second would have been lion ( if it wasn't for that sickly green colour b:spit and bright red hair).

Why not Panda :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starwolf - Dreamweaver
    Starwolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Being a big dog that turns into a big cat is kind of fun to play arround with sometimes.
    *chases immagenary selfb:pleased
    I am neither good nor evil.
    I am neither god nor mortal.
    I just am.
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i said it before i will say it again.

this games is based off of chinese mythos. the tiger form is symbolic. period. asking to change it is flat stupid. sorry but true. i know instead of asking for a shape chang change you should ask for all the npc to be named bob that or john. same thing.

on a different note i say let the untamed class use fist and claw wepons that at least would fit with the animal side of us. and a claw barb tank would rock :)
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I heard that the Chinese version has animal specific True Forms. I hope it's a change we'll see implemented here too.