Chi Bar

Options
longani
longani Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Barbarian
Hello

I have just finished the lv 29 cultivation quest am aware of harmony. And my chi bar might be upgrade to 199 (as wriiten in the quest guide) but my bar is still at 100. The only change is that there is a flame on the right of the bar.

Is it normal? How does the new bar works? how are the +99 chi points stock and how can I use them?

Ty Bye~

Comments

• Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    the little diamond that lights up is known as a "spark" and represents 100 chi. Certain skills will require a spark, which is just a way of representing that chi.

edit: If you keep using chi skills and your yellow bar dips below zero, the "flame" will go out and your chi bar will refill. This is simply how the designers chose to represent more than 99 chi.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The red thing is a spark. The spark is worth 100 chi. Sparks are necessary for certain skills. When you get 100 chi, it goes to your spark and the chi bar empties. So an ignited spark + full chi bar = 200 chi. You can still use the chi from the spark when your bar runs out, but your spark will turn off and you wont be able to use skills that require sparks
  • longani
    longani Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ok I got it b:pleased

Ty very much guys