Pets

Options
Allunya - Sanctuary
Allunya - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi i was just wondering how do you get eggs and how much are they?
Post edited by Allunya - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A venomancer can turn monsters into eggs by using the skill Tame Pet on them. The egg price varies from egg to egg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allunya - Sanctuary
    Allunya - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    when can i get an egg? can i get it from the venomancer?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Venomancers are players, not NPC's. So yes, if they want to give you an egg, that's fine. However, that doesn't mean you can use the pet. Pets are for Venomancers only, though there are all-class pets as well. These don't help you in combat, they're just there to look nice. You need several rare and often expensive pet eggs to create an all-class egg, Mrs.Zoologist in Archosaur can show you what ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To add to this discussion, I have a few eggs from former pets (e.g. my level 12 scorpion that I gave up for a different pet) that I no longer need.

There is lots of discussion on rare pets, and some on pet strengths/weaknesses. But I want to know what kind of market price to put on a regular pet. Has anyone seen any guidelines? I'm not out to rip anyone off (in fact, I've dropped a couple of nice ones at the Level 1 Veno start area).

Maybe we can start a pricing guide....
  • Meilidaiyu - Sanctuary
    Meilidaiyu - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think a pricing guide would be a great idea! I have many pet eggs, but I don't know what's fair; I'm also not wanting to rip people off.

Anyone know what's a fair price for a level 34 Pinnaflop Foxwing?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It would seem to me there should be some other new pets like horses added to the cashstop or Mrs Zoologist.I would poimt out anyone can sell pet eggs just not use them.

What horse can Veno tame?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

none, venos cannot tame any mounts
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It would seem to me there should be some other new pets like horses added to the cashstop or Mrs Zoologist.I would poimt out anyone can sell pet eggs just not use them.

horses are not tamed. You get them from the pet manager of 2mil+ or from the DQ for 80 or 100 orders depending on the horse.