Where To Get Good Equipment

deathshadow123
deathshadow123 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Blademaster
Just started a BM and it seems that i would need really good gears to be strong so i just want to know where can i get all the good axes/armour.
Post edited by deathshadow123 on

Comments

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Twilight temple starting at 60+. Not too bad if you want to spend some time in there.
  • deathshadow123
    deathshadow123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can you also tell me where i can get equipments at around lv30?
  • BumbleBlader - Heavens Tear
    BumbleBlader - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    At lvl 30 for armor you should get the rank equip it is really good for a long time i am lvl 45 and still using it.
  • Pigwarrior - Heavens Tear
    Pigwarrior - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    srry if i sound stupid.
    but what is a rank armour?
    also is there any good axes at that level and where can i get it?
  • Noobpowah - Sanctuary
    Noobpowah - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    rank armor is what you get when you hit like 700(dont remeber very well S:)

and you talk with the dude in front of the general in archo you will have the chance to buy 3 items in the begining with rank I the EQ you get from him its really cool =)

but in your lvl you dont need to concern much about your EQ..you should just get NPC stuff until 40/50...then concentrate in your EQ lvl60 you can start buying your stuff and putting them on the bank like i do for the next lvls =) check the Auction chose Filter and check the kinda EQ you want and the lvl of it =)

EQ=equipment for thoes who dont know >.>
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    rank armor is what you get when you hit like 700(dont remeber very well S:)

and you talk with the dude in front of the general in archo you will have the chance to buy 3 items in the begining with rank I the EQ you get from him its really cool =)

but in your lvl you dont need to concern much about your EQ..you should just get NPC stuff until 40/50...then concentrate in your EQ lvl60 you can start buying your stuff and putting them on the bank like i do for the next lvls =) check the Auction chose Filter and check the kinda EQ you want and the lvl of it =)

EQ=equipment for thoes who dont know >.>

i thought you need only a rep of 300+ to get your rank equip
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ganiju is rite u only need 300 rep. first thing i did with my rank armour.. i sharded the bich!
    Hp stones rock on barb.
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Getting good equipment.. grind millions, then be lazy, and buy TT MATs. Piece of cake.
  • Noobpowah - Sanctuary
    Noobpowah - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    errr right i just got my rank II = 1000 rep so i thought i wouldnt be such a big diference between both reps =X

nvm me DX
  • Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear
    Triple_T_K_A - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ganiju is rite u only need 300 rep. first thing i did with my rank armour.. i sharded the bich!
    Hp stones rock on barb.

LOL'D^_^.....but yeah The Rank Armor is awesome for lvl 30 till like 40...as for the axes..either manufacture them urself, ask a buddy/guildie to help u with that...... or just do as I do and AH.....^_^