Radio Station for PWI

Comments

• Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Went to the new site. Click on the WMP link in another tab with the IE add on for Firefox and it plays with VLC player. I wanted to know if we tell you ahead of time if we want the prize but are not here to claim it can you mail it to us in game? Is that at all possible?

-Xen
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some one will always say its unfair because of the times, but please keep in mind this game is global, when you wake up others are going to sleep and the reverse is true, this wont always be a set time , meaning when I get prizes like this next time around I may do the drawing at 3am EST. We want eveyone to have a fair shot at the cookies we have, but this is an interactive station and you need to be listening to win the prizes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Some one will always say its unfair because of the times, but please keep in mind this game is global, when you wake up others are going to sleep and the reverse is true, this wont always be a set time , meaning when I get prizes like this next time around I may do the drawing at 3am EST. We want eveyone to have a fair shot at the cookies we have, but this is an interactive station and you need to be listening to win the prizes.
    Ok. No problem.
    edited March 2009
    b:victory
    You guys rock
  • Moriden - Heavens Tear
    Moriden - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    love your radio station =) btw can i get into the draw? im Moriden
  • LylaGrey - Heavens Tear
    LylaGrey - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm posting omg omg o.o" I need those chain pants >.> idc about the top just please the pants! *panting* hehe pants...panting..>.>" Too much studying for biology has made me crazeh ^-^" But yeah >.> I'm posting seeeeee!!!
  • LylaGrey - Heavens Tear
    LylaGrey - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh and I hope it doesnt matter that I'ma girl and hoping for guys clothes >.> I have my reasons >.> NUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA and yes nuwaha not muwahah xD =^,.,^= <3 you all PM me if you need help in game ^.~
  • Lord_Sauron - Heavens Tear
    Lord_Sauron - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My 1st post to a message board ever...anyway I enjoy the station...keep it up. I vote for more Anime songs :)
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    My 1st post to a message board ever...anyway I enjoy the station...keep it up. I vote for more Anime songs :)
    I already asked Rough to play Asian Kung Fu Generation music. Can't think of other singers and bands that do anime music at the moment.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I wanna try a Mcrib from Mcdonalds! Never had one before.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    What I won from the drawing!

chain-suit-promo.jpg
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm listening right now for the first time ever, and I like your choice of music. =) Thanks for making this.

Though, the Twilight part that just played kind of scared me...wasn't expecting it. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    I will admit I will not be able to play everything you want to hear because it will ether Irk some one's Mother or PWI and PWE, (The game does have an in game language filter) or I do not have it, but I do have a little bit of stuff you will like and to be honest I will have a bit of stuff you will not.
    That is the problem with an interactive station like this is, we have rules we have too follow and even though we don't like to or want too, we have to say no to some songs.
    Realistically, we know we can not keep everyone happy, so we go for pleased.
    However, the bottom line is yours, you decide if RpgRadioStorm.com is a radio station or not.

b:victory

PS, the Twilight was a request b:chuckle

b:bye
  • sharkbaits
    sharkbaits Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:flowerb:flower I had such a blast yesterday, my first day as a DJ! Special thanks to everyone with us in room 10 last night. Your support and watching this community grow has made every effort fun and exciting.

I am continuing to build my music collection taking note of your requests on air, in chatroom, and on the forum. As my collection grows and I become more comfy with the equipment i will be polluting your airwaves on a more frequent basis. b:chuckle

See ya in game!
    ~Shark
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I will admit I will not be able to play everything you want to hear because it will ether Irk some one's Mother or PWI and PWE, (The game does have an in game language filter) or I do not have it, but I do have a little bit of stuff you will like and to be honest I will have a bit of stuff you will not.
    That is the problem with an interactive station like this is, we have rules we have too follow and even though we don't like to or want too, we have to say no to some songs.
    Realistically, we know we can not keep everyone happy, so we go for pleased.
    However, the bottom line is yours, you decide if RpgRadioStorm.com is a radio station or not.

PS, the Twilight was a request

I didn't say I didn't enjoy it....=D I'm not a fan of Twilight, but those lines are pretty good, and it added to my FB experience I was currently in. xD I didn't expect it, that's all, because I wasn't aware that there was a track like that... never listened to the Twilight soundtrack before. b:chuckle I really do enjoy your radio, because I now have about 2 pages worth of songs I need to download onto my iPod. xD So thanks. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    If some listeners want to advertise there items in room it is okay by me, I mean that's letting the listeners have first crack at the items, so please keep it in mind this is a community and some are doing it because they know you, another member may want or need this stuff.
    I dont have a problem with that,
    My only policy is I will not advertise your items on air.

• Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    is the main site for rpgradiostorm down? i cant connect to it im currently tuning in thru the alt site but anyways cant tell you how much your music helps me thru all the grinding thanks and hope for the best of the station hopefuly it becomes one of the PWI main stations (their only station is US only and i cant tune into that since im in canada but thx to rough i have some good music to listen to =D )
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    More Disturbed and **** the language filters! LOL.

~S
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I have some requests if you got them rough. Heavy Metal by Consumed, Slither by Velvet Revolver, Tumble in the Rough by Stone Temple Pilots, I'll give you Anything by BuckCherry. Keep up the good work guys!

-Xen
  • Angelic_heal - Heavens Tear
    Angelic_heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sorry, Everyone. There are still internet issues as you can hear. RoughTongue is doing everything he can to make this a great listening experience for everyone. The main issue is that someone is flooding the internet, and that causes the streams to "stutter". b:angry There isn't a lot we can do about that at the moment, but when RoughTongue finds a solution, you all know he'll make it happen as soon as humanly possible. He just seems to make things happen. b:pleased

I had just a few minutes this morning, so I took the time to say "Good morning, Perfect World" on air. (Snuck in on air while Rough was still sleeping! b:kiss) Sorry I didn't have time for more than a couple mic breaks, but I'll be back....b:chuckle You can count on it. See you all ingame, and keep listening. Nothing but more good stuff to come.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sorry I missed your mic breaks, apparently it was just before I got to work. I'm sure they were great. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Heard ya this morning Angelic. :)
  • Mageluke - Heavens Tear
    Mageluke - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    keep it going
    edited March 2009
    Out,
    As I said before on Air, he is a good guy and this is the first time I haven't really been able to get a reply from him. I know this man from the last online station I worked in and I know his dedication so (ie: we spent many nights watching various stations during ddos attacks and talking about them) When he gets back, we will move our stream server overseas to a server that hasn't had these issues.

So as one station Id says, "its a work in progress" so please "bear with us" as we get all the kinks ironed out, well most of them, I like my personal ones b:laugh

edited March 2009
    The Newest site hoster is slow as stuff moving rolling up hill so b:sweat

Upcoming besides the http://www.rpgradiostorm.com

and the

http://staffofrpg.webs.com/

we are trying out a site host under this url

http://www.rpgradiostorm.net

it isnt up and running yet but soon

b:tired

• Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    "Wesley Willis - I Wupped Batman's ****"

FTW!
    edited March 2009
    This station needs a logo I have spent the last ....
    shoot I don't remember how many hours looking at template design programs and the like and I have come to one conclusion,
    b:surrender I Don't Have an Artistic Bone in my Body.

So some time next month, I will have a design a logo contest,
    not sure what the winner will get, probably something from the item mall or some ingame prizes <Need to check the budget>

• Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
  • Mageluke - Heavens Tear
    Mageluke - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    just tryn to help the forum so here are my ideas 4 contests

u could hold small tournoments that cost like 1k to participate andthere are duels
    between people that are in between the level range 4 there tournoment level
    and whoeva wins the tournoment wins the total amout of money raised from the people the gave u mony to participate in that tournoment:victory

and u can ask basic trivia on video games or things in pwi
    or about youre station like whats the slogen of rpg radio if there is one
    or ask things like what r the djs in the game
    that all i have to say
    edited March 2009
    see what PWE has to say about that because this is a radio station and I don't think they would have a problem what a faction doing that, but there may an issue if the station runs a tourney like that.

I will work on getting that looked into,

On another note http://www.rpgradiostorm.net is semi functional and it includes our new tune in links as well, I am working on getting the forums up running, adding content and moving the .com over.

Soon, I hope b:beg, to get back to playing ........

This discussion has been closed.