{~MIDNIGHT~}~Dreamweaver!

Acara - Dreamweaver
Acara - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Guild Banter
Greetings Dreamweaver,

My name is Acara
~LVL: ?
~Class: Fist BM
~Job: Carebear! (insert piggy cute face) http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif

I am lucky to be the leader for Midnight. Some friends and I relocated from Lost City a few being Ularic and Minx. We already have several experienced members from HT, and Sanc. Our little Diva is the voice in our guild with xp on Veno's, Pierce is out top ranking Archer (Keep up the great work), Meredy is our pure soul who has already bent over backwards to help the members in every little detail. I run Vent for my guildy's and Friends. An Active website! Most of us LOVE running Fb's we know the runs pretty much inside and out, we make wines ect, also all 3*'s and Molds go to the tabby. (Meow) We will be a TW guild, it is NOT req. for you to do it with us. But dont ask for TW money if you did not attend it.

This server has already been so good to Midnight I could not ask for better friends, allies, and the trouble makers who make our world chat intresting!

Rules:
NO KSing, (killing stealing) Someones mob, or boss knowingly!

NO Begging, (we help as best as we can, with crafts, questing (info)

MUST be active in Guild Chat (say Hello, at least, we understand your busy grinding, questing. We can see your lvls move, but a guild is about family and helping each other)

We encourage being in party with each other

Ventrillo is a MUST for those doing TW's with us, (even if you you have no Mic, your able to listen to your team leader)

White Name Rules!

Bluntly, once you go white it's your butt on the line! so no QQ http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/cry.gifwhen you get pked.
(If you get PKed, by a group! Name and Guild sent to me or another offical asap.)

No group pking, your in party white named, I dont want my members Ganking one person, it's wrong in my eyes.

We plan to have allies, this means NO pking that guild no mater there color. I believe in honor, and keeping your word is all you have here. ~Respect others to be respected~

Midnight is here to stay, were not here to take over the server, were here to have fun, make friends and learn. (maybe not learn to much) (insert piggy cute face)

Any class welcome, players new and old. Lvl 20+

Love, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/cute.gif
Acara
Midnight
Post edited by Acara - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver
    Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    welcome to the forums Acara!!!

faction: FAININE
    lvl: 1 faction
    leader: xXFAMINEXx

glad so see u on here girl. just so ppl know i was a member of midnight and im glad to call them friends/allies. they are a fun and active guild and i miss the banter. keep up the good work.
    b:victory
    b:thanks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~b:thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • rikuowns
    rikuowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i might join i'm getting a computer tomorrow...maybe or monday

so can i join my old computer broke right before the two new servers came out so I don't even have an account in dreamweaver I'm going to make a cleric just to tell you so tell me by pm or just post It'll make me happy.
    edited March 2009
    u use the same account as the other servers u dnt have to make a new one for each
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~b:thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Starwolf - Dreamweaver
    Starwolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello. i have seen your guild arround and i have seen you as well. I am relly active but im a lone wolf and i like it like that. If any of your lower level members need help with anything let me know.
    I am neither good nor evil.
    I am neither god nor mortal.
    I just am.
  • Acara - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    LOL,
    Sorry been busy, tw, fbs, the boss runs.

All the fun were about to be lvl3 after the first land we take.
    Anyone you is seeking a laid back fun guild, friends and events let me know in game, lmao im alllllways! there.

You guys can also speak to anyone of my Exc, or Marsals.

Pierce, Minx, Meredy, Diva

or my Director Ularic

Love you guys this is the best server.

Take care and see you in game.

Acara

Midnightb:cute
  • Ayenwick - Sanctuary
    Ayenwick - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Midnight midnight Midnight!

Fun, Active and Helpful, what more could you ask for? :D

b:chuckle
    Char: Ayenwick
    Faction: Despair
    Server: Sanctuary
  • Pierce - Dreamweaver
    Pierce - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey thanks for all the replies we are really excited as this faction has really grown and has a good reputation in the server. A great group of people and all have been so helpful. Keep up the great work! anyone interested in joining please PM me or any of the Marshals in game thanks all and cya soon.
    edited March 2009
    hey Acara if u get to the breaking dont dnt just turn them away ill galdly talk to them about FAMINE!!!!
    b:laugh
  • Cyana - Dreamweaver
    Cyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Acara, hope you don't mind me doing this {removed by authoor}
    Cyana - Blademaster
    ~DREAMWEAVER~
    -~|DOMINION|~-
  • Acara - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    hey Acara if u get to the breaking dont dnt just turn them away ill galdly talk to them about FAMINE!!!!

b:angry

How could you come to our board. And rant about yours....
    Midnight has done so much for you and your faction. Don's as me for help again.

Midnight is here to stay, growing and moving up the ranks.

Take care
    Midnight
    edited March 2009
    im sorry if u feel that way. the post wasnt ment as a rant for my faction it was an acnoledge ment that it seams that yours is growing quickly. i know midnight is an excelet faction and has quality members. and also attracts good active members. im truly sorry Acara it wsnt ment that way

b:shutup ill leave u aloneb:bye
  • Caleme - Dreamweaver
    Caleme - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello, I'm looking for a new guild, I've only been playing for about.... ohh.... three days? But I'm very active (its almost sad how active I can be...). I was wondering what level I would have to be to join? I would love to play in a group/guild C:. If you're not accepting member with a really low level or such, I will certainly understand. xD
  • Acara - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    We would love to have you,

Please whisper Ularic, Pierce, Minx, Diva, or Meredy once your in game.

Acara
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    On vent we play good music and talk about animes
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Cyana - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    On vent we play good music and talk about animes
    Papa i haven't heard us talk about anime once lmao, but the music is excellent lol
    Cyana - Blademaster
    ~DREAMWEAVER~
    -~|DOMINION|~-
  • Missebil - Dreamweaver
    Missebil - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We had a few moments of anime geekness, and I'm prone to playing my favourite anime soundtrack sometimes.

b:victory MIDNIGHT!
    Proud member of Midnight Faction!
  • Acara - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Evening Everyone

Midnight is Lvl 3 Now. Great job everyone in the past few TWs, everyone has been lvling insanely fast.
    Great to have you guys around me and we are still seeking a few select members so feel free to give me a PM in game.

Nibbles/Acara
  • Cyana - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Midnight is still one of the friendliest guilds on Dreamweaver.

I've been in guilds where the members have all been happy for a few weeks then they gradually fade away and leave faction due to in-fighting or drama, but in Midnight, all the names i saw on joining are still there and active 2 months on, and theres absoloutley NO drama what so ever, very mature, but they're still fun!

And the way they help new guildies is awesome, any FB19's, 29's, heck even 39, they're there!

Great job Midnight!!
    Cyana - Blademaster
    ~DREAMWEAVER~
    -~|DOMINION|~-
  • Lantera - Dreamweaver
    Lantera - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello, I've been thinking of joining a guild and this one seems perfect. I was wondering, you got room for one more? I can safely say that I can abide by all the rules [especially the anti-PK ones, since I hate PKing. I'm currently 2x, I started playing yesterday and I plan on getting to 30 by tomorrow. Hope I can join, this seems like the guild I've been looking for.