PSA: Don't rip yourself off!

Options
WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
In a catshop, the price you set is per item. In the auction house, the price you set is for the entire stack.

This has been a public service announcement from WarrenWolfy, who while he does appreciate buying 10 Copper Dragon orders for 25k total, 90 Logs for 2500 total, and 6 Mirage Celestones for 19k total, strongly suspects that this was not your intention and feels kinda bad for *yoinking* them before somebody else did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
Post edited by WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've seen the occasional stack of random pigments for 35K, too. People should be more careful!

Won't stop me from buying, though.
  • lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Golden Rule: When you make a mistake, dont apologize, dont get angry at others or yourself, and definetly dont dwell on it. Just dont do it again
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    In a catshop, the price you set is per item. In the auction house, the price you set is for the entire stack.

This has been a public service announcement from WarrenWolfy, who while he does appreciate buying 10 Copper Dragon orders for 25k total, 90 Logs for 2500 total, and 6 Mirage Celestones for 19k total, strongly suspects that this was not your intention and feels kinda bad for *yoinking* them before somebody else did.

"yoinking".....xD wow i see why ppl sell so many wraith dogtags for so low
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid