What is Cube of Fate?

The_Forgoten - Lost City
The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
So, I was running around today and I saw that a big dog-thing had a quest for me. I went to see what it was. It had 2 quests: "Enter the Cube of Fate" and something about a badge. I hear that the Cube of Fate is bugged so I didn't do that one. I got something called a "Badge of Duty" from the other. So, I have 2 questions:

1. What does this badge do?
2. What is the Cube of Fate?
Post edited by The_Forgoten - Lost City on

Comments

• Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1. What does this badge do?
    You can trade the Badge in the Cube of Fate for a Puzzle Cube (required item) or you can take it to the guy near the Arch Elder and trade it for a Rebirth Order, which unlocks a quest in Thousand Streams (need a party of 6 for that).
    2. What is the Cube of Fate?
    It's a highly random quest. You go in, trade Celestones for Dice Tickets, Dice Tickets for Dice, and use the Dice to teleport a random number of 'rooms' ahead. Each room past the first has a specific challenge to it, such as surviving a certain amount of time, killing mobs, collecting a party of a certain size, or quite a few other things. You'll probably want to google a guide on it. If you get all the way to the end (room 50), you get a ton of XP, SP, and I think a few good items. You can also collect some interesting stuff along the way. I've never tried it myself, but I plan to soon (as soon as it's back in operation, at least).
  • FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear
    FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you don't have to search the guide on google...there's one right in pwi forum:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802

oh but cube of fate is currently bugged,something with stuck inside the cube and unable to exit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥=Signature by Semyezza=♥