Hiya all !! Mount Give away.

SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear
SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Hello all, My hubby and I would like to do little something for those who might not be able to afford it or just don't have the time to farm the coins to get one. We are giving away a few Mounts to those who's qualify. They will be Spurred Panthers. To qualify you must be between the levels of 20 to 25, and be able to answer 2 trivia questions correctly. PM me in game at SinisterDevi to get the trivia questions. But please, don't start the PM's till Sunday at 12:00pm Eastern time (USA), cause that is when we will start.

And please, no bashing on this thread, we are trying to something nice for those who can't afford it. We all know how bad it sucks to have to run everywhere while doing quests & what not. Good luck see you in game.
b:dirtyb:kiss
Post edited by SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *round of applause*
    GO YOU!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • Malego - Heavens Tear
    Malego - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I suppose I can hold off on getting levels until then. =p
    I am a barb that does not powerlevel, nor cash shop. I may not be the highest level, nor have the best gear. However unlike others, I know how to play.b:pleased
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice thing your doing. I promise, I will only bash people who flip you grief for doing this.

~S
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    A nice idea, yes.

Does it only apply to those whose highest/main character is 20-25? I have a cleric who's 20-25 and clerics are... well, slow. XD It probably only applies to mains, but just checking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Rlkku - Heavens Tear
    Rlkku - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    awwwwww i need a mount and have been working on it since lvl 21 lol but i spend too much money on skills and armor repair =(
    ~~Romanian Princess~~
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    awwwwww i need a mount and have been working on it since lvl 21 lol but i spend too much money on skills and armor repair =(

Welcome to the world of the BM. I just found this out and its sucky, but we get to pound things so maybe it works out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • SinisterDevi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    It applies to any, Don't matter if you got a level 100 main, long as the character your on is between 20 to 25. Keep in mind, there will be 2 trivia questions, they won't be easy, so you'll have to do a little research for the answers. If you know how to use google, then shouldn't be really all that hard. Also, keep in mind, First come first serve basis. So be ready at 12 noon Sunday. I'll take the PM's in the exact order I get them. First to answer all trivia questions correctly, wins a free Spurred Mount. Happy hunting out there.
    edited March 2009
    Today is the day, 12 Noon Eastern time(USA). 2 Mounts, Spurred and ready to go to someone who can answer the 2 trivia questions correctly. PM me at the above time,(NO sooner) answer 2 questions, and if you get them right, you'll be riding away on a brand new Mount. I'll will take the PM's in the order that I receive them, so If I don't respond at first, be patient, just means I'm waiting for the person before you to answer the questions correctly. Good Luck !b:victory
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Post that message on the sticky on Fanatics forum as well Devi, and good luck with the event ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    so want to participate in this event with one of my old werefoxes,but already got some nice wings x.x So,good luck with the event ^_^
    edited March 2009
    Congrats to Serpheria (named might be spelled wrong) on winning a Spurred Mount(Panther). Hope you enjoy.

And congrats to AriessX (name might be spelled wrong) on winning the second Spurred Mount(Panther). Hope you enjoy

Congrats to both.

I will be doing another Mount give away for those who might not be able to afford one. MUST be between the levels of 20 to 25, and be able to 1 trivia question with in 5 minutes of getting question. Good luck to all. Hope more take part in the next one
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Will you make a new thread for that other event, or just continue on this one? If you make a new one, I have to unstick the one on Fanatics forum >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]