oh man why sg1owns waste so much coin...

Options

Comments

• Tessika - Lost City
    Tessika - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tr0oll wrote: »
    Your post is full of fails. Are you related to Raven?

Nope, are you?
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nope, are you?
    To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I heard, that the fight at Hidden Orchid was first 2 parties of CQ vs BLT/RQ party. RQ/BLT safezoned of course because the odds were against them. Then some CQ people left and continued their WQ while RQ was calling more of their 9x there. So then it was 1-2 parties of RQ/BLT vs 1 party of CQ and then CQ safezoned because the odds were against them now.

I don't even recall seeing specgoesemo there, so I don't know what you're trying to prove with your post(?)
    I heard, that the fight at Hidden Orchid was first 2 parties of CQ vs BLT/RQ party. RQ/BLT safezoned of course because the odds were against them. Then some CQ people left and continued their WQ while RQ was calling more of their 9x there. So then it was 1-2 parties of RQ/BLT vs 1 party of CQ and then CQ safezoned because the odds were against them now.
    Then some CQ people left and continued their WQ while RQ was calling more of their 9x there. So then it was 1-2 parties of RQ/BLT vs 1 party of CQ and then CQ safezoned because the odds were against them now.

Then some CQ people left and continued their WQ while RQ was calling more of their 9x there.

RQ was calling more of their 9x there.
    RQ ... their 9x

I think we have 10 9x now, and I don't think I've seen more than half of them online at the same time, much less see them in a pk party together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think we have 10 9x now, and I don't think I've seen more than half of them online at the same time, much less see them in a pk party together.
    Nice posting style. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You're blinded by your obsession and refuse to see reason. There's no point for me to keep re-stating myself over and over, always staying on the same thing..

Agreed.

KOS = Kill On Sight/Scene w/e u prefer so to the dude complaining about random pk towards us...Pipe down.

And so what if CQ kosd us...What they gonna' do? Kill us? So fricken what. Employ my tactic...Gain a spark use the stun move then run like hell. Works like a charm.

Didn't know SG1 was becoming so famous...Anyone want an original SG1UNIT members autograph? :)
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Good post skyannie but I'm gonna dumb it down for the general ignorant public.

We gonna do KOS BLT and da RQ.

We gonna takea deer land.

ok I hope some of you understood that.

The first bunch of land we took was unowned, so we took it from the server. The next bunch was from UL, which we would have left alone until they started KOS, so we took the land and UL died. The rest since then has been all BL and RQ and a few of server lands. There is no mass expansion here, its just due to the fact that all the land we get happens to be held by KOS guilds. We won't touch GZ's land unless something goes amiss between us. We aren't going to stop cleaning BL off our map because it might make us look power hungry. Its called a war. Do your research you fools.

and btw:

SG1 dies in 5 minutes to our TW RESERVES.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We won't touch GZ's land unless something goes amiss between us.

Extra emphasis for idiots like MT who QQ about CQ= warlord, Server = boring, etc.
    Rundora
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Extra emphasis for idiots like MT who QQ about CQ= warlord, Server = boring, etc.
    Something tells me you guys plotted MT into GZ so something will go wrong b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Something tells me you guys plotted MT into GZ so something will go wrong b:laugh

b:cute Don't get me wrong I'm not the biggest fan of some GZ. Raven, Densetsu, and a few other characters. We just won't take their land unless a KOS starts.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

Nah, he made that clever decision himself. He wants the server to be more interesting so he joined the guild that ceasefires everyone.

So Pro.
    Rundora
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nah, he made that clever decision himself. He wants the server to be more interesting so he joined the guild that ceasefires everyone.

So Pro.

Nah just another example of someone who misread PVP as PVE like most of us in CQ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nah just another example of someone who misread PVP as PVE like most of us in CQ b:cute
    You guys should have gone to school instead of playing MMOs all day. Reading is an important RL skill. b:laugh

EDIT: raven should be mentioned in this reply. It fits the description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Tessika - Lost City
    Tessika - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How's it going at Capcom
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Going back to the creation of SG1. My guild was threatened with KoS from BLT for bidding RQ's land. As a result, none of us went to the war. uber was in my guild at the time, and wanted to fight BLT and RQ. So he left and created SG1 so his fighting would not cause trouble for my guild members.

However, I don't know where he went with that. uber really just likes to play the game for fun. TW to learn and enjoy the game, fighting who he wants cause he enjoys it.

AHAHHA. SORRY. NO.

I remember that like it was yesterday.

I knew someone in your guild who told me that BLT would KOS nagare if you went to the RQ war.

I asked Grim if this was the case, what did he say?
    "hahhaha, i don't give a **** what they do with an rq war"

you LIED TO YOUR OWN GUILD to get them to not go to the war.

just one of the reasons why your guild failed.
  • tr0oll
    edited March 2009
    Options
    AHAHHA. SORRY. NO.

I knew someone in your guild who told me that BLT would KOS nagare if you went to the RQ war.

Nagare is still around. I think they're not cut out for all the TW drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signature by Sev
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    AHAHHA. SORRY. NO.

I'll have to dig around in old info that I don't have time for right now. But I wasn't online when Grim supposedly "threatened" to KoS us. I was only going off of what many of my guild members told me. And quite frankly, Grim is annoying to talk to. Why would I waste 500k and not go to the war when the original plan was to go to war, for fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'll have to dig around in old info that I don't have time for right now. But I wasn't online when Grim supposedly "threatened" to KoS us. I was only going off of what many of my guild members told me. And quite frankly, Grim is annoying to talk to. Why would I waste 500k and not go to the war when the original plan was to go to war, for fun?

You wouldn't have been the only guild who bid on RQ land then that didn't go to the war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You wouldn't have been the only guild who bid on RQ land then that didn't go to the war.

dixie did it to her guild too. told them not to go to a war she bid on.
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    so you are admitting that that almighty CQ called KOS on a guild that consists of mostly lvl 50 and less? even RQ mostly waits for people to hit lvl 60+.

uber how nice of you to give your faction a chance to see what TW is like. i noticed that SG1 lasted longer than WolfBlade last week. thats hawt.

I wanna know how PKing lvl 30s in fb 29 enterance is w8ing for them to reach lvl 60+?b:puzzled
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I wanna know how PKing lvl 30s in fb 29 enterance is w8ing for them to reach lvl 60+?b:puzzled

He said mostly. Which is true, most of RQ does not camp fb29. There's only a few people who go in there regularly to pk. But if you notice, we're not the only people in there anymore.
    I actually tried to run an fb29 last night and had a hell of a time getting the lowbies past the entrance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I don't recall any of the other guilds that bid at the time. But Armageddon and Outlaw were already KoSed by BLT at the time so it wouldn't have mattered to them.

And going back to quote Grim in a previous topic: "A Farewell to Conflict."

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1368432&postcount=50
    2. we KOS every guild that bid you to stop the multi bid, and took a huge reputation hit for it lol.

Then quoting Pandora in response to Grim.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1368521&postcount=53
    2 I specifically told Grim not to do and he ignored me.

Repeating what I said earlier. I was not online at the time that Grim apparently threatened to KoS us, and apparently he didn't care what we did either (according to Allnighte). So I came back online the next day during my vacation to find out that many of my members were reporting a threat of being KoSed (and even being killed by them due to bidding). The majority of the guild and myself decided don't go to the war if it meant KoS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Maiya you dont even need to prove ur point since Grim world chatted to the server anyone who attacks RQ is kos to BLT and thats how their rep went down the drain. Lotta people lost respect for BLT for them helping out RQ so much and felt RQ was hiding behind BLT. RQ might not of been hiding but it sure came off that way to the server. BLT of now might be a lil dif lets see where it goes.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    Maiya you dont even need to prove ur point since Grim world chatted to the server anyone who attacks RQ is kos to BLT and thats how their rep went down the drain. Lotta people lost respect for BLT for them helping out RQ so much and felt RQ was hiding behind BLT. RQ might not of been hiding but it sure came off that way to the server. BLT of now might be a lil dif lets see where it goes.

That was drama from like...more than a month ago.

We want new drama.

Somebody do something dramatic please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

For like the 5th time or so one of the kids from CQ that hides behine an avatar bring me on a stupid thread like this just to flame me.

So Pro.

Let me tell you kid why I had joined GZ.
    When I was guildless the only "big" guild that did not random PK me but instead some of their members helped me and asked me many times to join them was GZ although I had PK-ed them a lot while I was in BLT but still they dealt with me as a person not as a guild tag like BLT did.
    I kinda understand why a lot of you kids at CQ hate me that much. It's pretty obvious because I had killed a lot of you back at 7Xs and 8Xs, when I was really playing, it made you people that butt hurt.. try to get over it kids, it's a game.
    . . . . . .
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    For like the 5th time or so one of the kids from CQ that hides behine an avatar bring me on a stupid thread like this just to flame me.

Let me tell you kid why I had joined GZ.
    When I was guildless the only "big" guild that did not random PK me but instead some of their members helped me and asked me many times to join them was GZ although I had PK-ed them a lot while I was in BLT but still they dealt with me as a person not as a guild tag like BLT did.
    I kinda understand why a lot of you kids at CQ hate me that much. It's pretty obvious because I had killed a lot of you back at 7Xs and 8Xs, when I was really playing, it made you people that butt hurt.. try to get over it kids, it's a game.

LOL

Laughing too much to reply properly. The guy who cried for TW... oh wow.

**** LOL.
    Rundora
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL

Laughing too much to reply properly. The guy who cried for TW... oh wow.

**** LOL.

I have cried for TW? lol at you
    What a smart **** reply...
    . . . . . .
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Psh aslong as they are having fun let them blow as much cash as they want thats what they want to do then fine, their problem lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have cried for TW? lol at you
    What a smart **** reply...

You may have changed your signature MT but I still remember it. Something that funny is hard to forget, ya know?
    Rundora
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    SG1 can do anything they want waste their money on TW's or have the guts to try and face CQ i dont see your guild trying to fight CQ and try to get their land, its only a game and uh i dunno actually have fun in a game?
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i feel sort of bad for sg1owns, they bid on land everyweek just to get pwned in 5 minutes.i know u guys are having fun but wow stop wastin the coin at least let me borrow some lolb:pleased
    Whatever guild you are (idc) from must be full of kids.

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/crybaby.jpg

I sell milk of (and for) children, buy it and drink up. You'll grow some balls in the future >:3
    btw, spend a few $ and get an english tutor. It helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.