Bank Quests

Options
Johnscott - Sanctuary
Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
completed 2 bank quests and got 32 slots (go me ^^ lol )

anyways is there other bank quests??
if so what lvl do i access them at and also some of he items needed would be helpful

ty for the help
Post edited by Johnscott - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    After the 2 bank quests the only way to extend it further is to buy the safe extension stone, either from the cash shop or player shops.
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dang!! thanks for the help, i feared tht was the worst case senario
  • xvb
    xvb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    After the 2 bank quests the only way to extend it further is to buy the safe extension stone, either from the cash shop or player shops.

cono poso jogarb:byeb:surrenderb:cry
  • Laole - Lost City
    Laole - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    but the Banker also got a Quest called 10Million Note...if u got 10Million Coins he will exchange it....

anyone got 10Million Coins and finished it?
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    but the Banker also got a Quest called 10Million Note...if u got 10Million Coins he will exchange it....

anyone got 10Million Coins and finished it?

i have... now i have a 10 mil note that i can npc for 10 mil...can't figure out the point of have a 10mil note lol... so i can lose 10 mil in pking???
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i have... now i have a 10 mil note that i can npc for 10 mil...can't figure out the point of have a 10mil note lol... so i can lose 10 mil in pking???

I believe, if you have too much money (200 miilion?), you would lose any extra money you pick up. Bank notes would help you then.
  • gjinja
    gjinja Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    is ther any exp or anything else to be gained by doing this quest? What about any risk involving losing your $$ in the exchange process?
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gjinja wrote: »
    is ther any exp or anything else to be gained by doing this quest? What about any risk involving losing your $$ in the exchange process?

Nothing to be gained by exchanging for a 10m note except if your coin and bank coin are both maxed. There is a bit of risk, in that items can be dropped while coins can't, but really, you're not gonna walk around carrying one.
  • kuvats1
    kuvats1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how do you exchange the bank note back into cash?
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Neeecrooo. And incidentally, you sell the note at a NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn