BloodFire faction (Dreamweaver)

Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Guild Banter
So i started the BloodFire faction this morning. So far we've gotten several great members, an hopefully we shall continue not only to grow in ranks but strength as well. BTW, an offical WELCOME and THANK YOU to all the wonderful ppl that joined today, especially my friends from my previous faction (b:dirty). Please feel free to post any questions or comments here, I'll try to check it once or twice a day when i'm not busy helping u all lvl up and get ur fb's done ;). Anyway, folks thanks again b:pleased.

Sheeeba
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
_Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
Post edited by Sheeeba - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Gisbelle - Dreamweaver
    Gisbelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So I'm first to post b:victory b:thanks

Glad to be with you poeple. You are fun, very helpfull and generous.

hope to have many fun hours together enjoying the game and of cause win some TW b:chuckle

b:bye
  • lollypopgagger
    lollypopgagger Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hey im wanting to join your faction cause one it looks pretty good and two im just plain new to game and i could really go for some ppl that could help me get hang of gang. plus i would like to know any requierments for guild.b:thanks
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    If you would like to join us, we do have a few spots open. You can pm either myself, Tarrayzor, ShellyGz, Horesbane, or LilFaith for a faction invite in game.

Thanx for ur interest. :)

Sheeeba

P.S. Also, FYI, we have our own forums and voice chat now as well. Thanks to those who set them up...you know who u are. :) bloodfire.boardzero.com for more info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • dogma2070
    dogma2070 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ha Sheeeba nice teddy bears HAHAHA.
  • Sirdib - Dreamweaver
    Sirdib - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    YEEEYAAAA!
    Nice factionb:chuckleb:laughb:pleasedb:thanks
  • omeralam
    omeralam Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hi sheeeba i want to join you faction but the problem is that i am new in this game and don't know how to join the faction i am level 6 cleric name :mogambo:
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    God_ares - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I also want to join if i can I'm a lvl7 cleric and i like this guild, from what i hear its very cool. pls let me join. b:laugh
    I am the Greek God of War, and Son of Zeus b:cool
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Hey guys. Thanx for your interest in BloodFire. b:victory Just to let you all know, I no longer have my veno in BF. Tarrayzor is leader and my cleric (ClericNico) is now director. We are taking lvl 30+ at the moment. For those of you under level thirty, fear not. We have a great sister guild for those who don't yet meet our level requirement. The name is Sparkz, and I lead it with my Barb, _Poe_. Tarrayzor's veno is the director in that one (EmoShade). I know it's confusing lol, but i assure u, we all work together to try and help each other, no matter what characters we're on. b:pleased

Please PM one of us in game, or better yet, send us an in game mail, and we will try to get you in. I'm personally usually on pretty much all day every day (i have no life b:sad). What character i'm on is somewhat hit or miss, but i'm almost always on one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    There have been some unfortunate changes made the last few days in BloodFire. Our "leader" brokered a merger with Tragedy behind my back. I logged in Sunday to a lack of members and an empty guild bank.

Needless to say, I was a little dissappointed in my people. However, they have already started drifting back, and I expect to see many of them returning.

Obviously, with the space opened up by those leaving, we are recruiting again. Our level requirement is lvl 30 or higher, though we have never been very strict about that. So feel free to send me a pm in game, and I will be happy to bring you into our family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zinfing - Dreamweaver
    Zinfing - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well you guys wanted it so here it is. PostcardtoFactionfreinds.jpg
  • Jawhawk - Dreamweaver
    Jawhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well you guys wanted it so here it is. PostcardtoFactionfreinds.jpg

i gave him 20k for that stunt.
  • Daize - Dreamweaver
    Daize - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol wowb:laughb:laughb:laughb:
  • Tirion - Dreamweaver
    Tirion - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello all.

It has been a few weeks now since the exodus of our members, mislead by our previous leader, to other pastures. I wish them well, and would welcome any to return, should they choose to. A few weeks ago, Nico decided to close BloodFire. SaphireHeart, Myself, and a sprinkling of other hangers on decided to try an bring us back. We had perhaps all of 4 active members at that point. Nico decided to give the other factions a whirl and left the faction in mine hands.

It is now a little over 2 weeks later, we have 66 names on our roster, and all of them are active, friendly, fun players. Several of our old friends, including Nico, have returned to us, and things are going well. I am glad, and perhaps even a little pround of the progress we have made, and continue to make.

As for anyone wishing to join, I currently have no level or class restrictions. I ask you to be active, to level at least once a week, and to be respectful of our other members.

Good job guys! lets keep it going!

~Tirion
  • pixxelater
    pixxelater Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thought id post here, looks like a good guild to join :) Have only been playing a week, and really liking the game. So i thought id try to join. Currently @ lvl 15 BM, i play a couple hours a day usually late night EST. A bit about me : 38 yrs old, love long walks in the park, and genies full of stamina. Hate running out of HP , MP and novice cactus needles :) Anyhow PM me facilitaor lookin for a home.. thx in advance b:laugh
  • Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver
    Crazedkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    GO bloodfire joined a week ago and i am loving it more then any other factionb:laughb:laugh
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Just wanted to post and say good luck to Tywell, Jadis, bakeyure, and the rest of BloodFire in their TW attempts. I would come back, but tw is about the last thing i want to do after being in Arma during the Cala stompings. b:surrender My current faction has a total of 7 members, a couple of whom were with me during the first days of BloodFire. Before you ask, no, UnderDogs is NOT recruiting. We like being small and want to stay that way.

In any case, good luck to BloodFire in all you do. If any of you ever need any help, feel free to pm me no matter what character i'm on...(listed below).

On a side note, BloodFire has been started on the Raging Tide Server. I am currently the only one in it, but I wanted to lock in the name before someone could steal it. (Just like Dreamweaver, it's already being imitated...but never duplicated, hehe...on the new server with factions like BloodGods and BloodBath lol)

If there is enough interest in the RT guild, i will happily take any Dreamweaver BloodFire members who would like to be part of the same experience that me and my now former guildies shared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tilldeathtakesme
    tilldeathtakesme Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    How do i register with Bloodfire im still lost everybody? b:surrender
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    current ppl in charge of BF: _Tywell_, Jadis, bakeyure

pm one of these in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver
    MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hey... just a thing to point out...

is your website down or do you have a new one?

the bloodfire.boardzero.com is down and cannot be accessed

anyways All The Best to BloodFire from Horde :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the most amazing people on Dreamweaver b:sin
    DrAgOnS
  • Tirion - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Board Zero crashed and lost all the data. BloodFire's forum is lost.
  • Tirion - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    I have to say, I am surprised to see any interest in the guild, after my updates are caught up I'm going to log in and see what's up. I dunno if any mine faction mates read this besides Sheeb's, but unfortunate circumstance took me away at the end of summer, much to much drama for me to go into here, but I may return finally, perhap's I'll revive the guild. As far as I know, I still own it, but I'll know more if these updates ever end :P
  • Tirion - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Ok, it took 4 hrs but the updates are done, and I am seeing something of interest... how is another guild called BloodFire? it seems to be spelled the same. I sill am leader of the original BloodFire, and is still exists, why would they have tried to use the same name? Or if they liked being under Bloodfire and liked being together, why did they leave? Hmmmm....