Light venos?

Rienalight - Sanctuary
Rienalight - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
Ok i know that venos can be in fox form and have light armor and still be effective, but i dont see how good they are. What type of build do they have? What are they good with? (monsters, fb's, mini bosses, ect.) I am a arcane user so I want to know how theese venos are effective and with what.
Post edited by Rienalight - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    light venos are more balanced overall, they are doing fine both in pve and pvp, but they aren't the best in anything
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • LhRag - Sanctuary
    LhRag - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yeah I kinda regret going light since i'm on a pve server, comparing to a veno in my faction of the same level i hit WAY lower, i'm thinking about resetting into a pure mag build lol (since i'm a carebear :) )
    at the same time its nice to see how i can take a hits (physical) when my pet dies, but at higher lvls most mobs have long range magic atk...:( and i have no points for vit either :(
  • keyshey
    keyshey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im a light veno and I like it better
    I hit lower but not that much, I just need to make sure I choose my EQs correctly

I get more phy def so in some way higher survivability, and if I'll be fighting magic mobs I can still wear a few arcane parts for the mag def
    I crit a lot more than arcane too so I get those spike damages a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]