sethv Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
hey where can I find my screen shots after Ive taken them
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    C://Program Files/Perfect World Entertainment/Perfect World International/element/screenshots by default.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VampKat_god - Lost City
    VampKat_god - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That is a good question. lol seriouslt have no clue about how to get screenshots. plz help me?b:thanks
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ...Look up one post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oca - Dreamweaver
    Oca - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    my computer isn't showing that i have that file..but i've taken TONS of pics
    b:heart

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss

b:flower
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if u take a screenshot pressing 'print screen' inside pw, those will be saved in the above directory.

but if u use an external program like fraps, then they are saved somewhere else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oca - Dreamweaver
    Oca - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if u take a screenshot pressing 'print screen' inside pw, those will be saved in the above directory.

but if u use an external program like fraps, then they are saved somewhere else.

i'm using the one i downloaded form the sight...
    b:heart

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss

b:flower
  • Ijelle - Sanctuary
    Ijelle - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

Is the location for vista users. :s