Male Untamed

Corondia - Heavens Tear
Corondia - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestion Box
A lot of people have been asking to see the Male Untamed as customizable. I only have a few
suggestions. And they are relatively simple.
How about more Untamed male templates?

Here are my ideas.
Lizards
Jackals
Panthers
& Bears

In case you haven't noticed the ideas are also links to pictures that could be used to easily design these characters. I mean to be honest only 4 options is rather limited when you think of how boundless character creation is for the other races. So double it, and it would be easy to code.

Also the ability to change the color of the fur, I know it's a little out there especially for the Pandas, but still I think it is worth a look into.

Just a thought,
Chronic

On a side note, you guys are doing a great job.
Post edited by Corondia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bengallie - Sanctuary
    Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm totally with you and have been hitting every tread with this type of message we would like to expand the untamed to make it more of a verrity for those who really love the idea of power and fur or scale
    In life you have two choices ...sit or move
  • Corondia - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    thank you, hopefully we'll get more support. I really like these ideas, but recently I saw more. Why not pick the best and apply them?
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes, we absolutely need more customization. Atleast fur color and more presets, even if you can only do part of the coloring, like tiger's stripes remain black. Also, if you do this, you should give all barbarians an item that allows them to remake their character's looks, but keep everything else.

P.S. Lizards would be EPIC. But, it'd be weird for them to turn into tigers. It's weird for all the barbarians, though, I guess. Even tigers are the wrong color.
  • Corondia - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    What a crapload of people I see on here that want this. It's just insane making that it hasn't been implemented. Just give it a look at least, it's like the mods and admins really don't care about our suggestions.
  • Clenice - Heavens Tear
    Clenice - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    A lot of people have been asking to see the Male Untamed as customizable.

In case you haven't noticed the ideas are also links to pictures that could be used to easily design these characters. I mean to be honest only 4 options is rather limited when you think of how boundless character creation is for the other races.

Also the ability to change the color of the fur, I know it's a little out there especially for the Pandas, but still I think it is worth a look into.

well i Agree, but even with pandas u could still customise in coloring who says they have to white n back how about brown grey, gold, n such or colorise they starting armor then = )
    or with all the other male untamed colorise / customise the fur coloring, if u can do it with female untamed the males to should be just as cusomiseable b:pleased
  • Mitoshi - Lost City
    Mitoshi - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i agree, also, i think that should add tails for the male untamed, these ideas are great, a tiger for all the races is kinda stupid though
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Always though Barbs were dumb ( no offense) i'll be a Wolf cool oh turns into a tiger... how about a Panda oh i see Tiger form Lion? hmm tiger **** it i'll be a tiger and change into white tiger see my point whats the point in having other animals when all they change into is tigers???
  • steelclaw
    steelclaw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    all these ideas are great but keep in mind it is a free game, its not going to be the best or have the most choices. But these ideas are great and i think tales for the untamed would rock!
  • Tvali - Lost City
    Tvali - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A lot of people have been asking to see the Male Untamed as customizable. I only have a few
    suggestions. And they are relatively simple.
    How about more Untamed male templates?

Here are my ideas.
    Lizards
    Jackals
    Panthers
    & Bears

In case you haven't noticed the ideas are also links to pictures that could be used to easily design these characters. I mean to be honest only 4 options is rather limited when you think of how boundless character creation is for the other races. So double it, and it would be easy to code.

Just a thought,
    Chronic

On a side note, you guys are doing a great job.

I'm not so sure about the "easy to code" part....but I totally agree about coloring fur. Hair and skin can already be odd colors for other races, why not barbarians and fur?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tvali - Director of the wonderful guild Epitaph.
  • Turen - Sanctuary
    Turen - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yea the barbarians should be able to change color so that it would make everyone look different instead of every barbarian looking like the same wolf or same tiger
  • majorraze
    majorraze Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    COMPLETELY and 100% agreed...i absolutely hate the fact that i cant customize anything on my barbarian but every other class can AND that my wolf turns into a giant white tiger because thats completely abnormal.

MajorRaze
  • Muryllia - Sanctuary
    Muryllia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    [SIZE="4"]I think that each untamed should be able to transform into it's own species. The white tiger for men, and fox for women are cool, but I'd like to see a panda be a panda and a rabbit a rabbit. I Also agree that the character creation is very limited, and that color is a great solution as well as other animal options.[/SIZE]
  • Muryllia - Sanctuary
    Muryllia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think that each species should transform into the same species. Pandas should be pandas not tigers. I also like the idea of color customization.
  • MajorRaze - Heavens Tear
    MajorRaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    C'mon PWI GMs this is a great idea and everyone completely HATES the barbarian customization because all you do is eye color and body size...it's stupid really...with this many complaints you might as well just go with it...
  • rild
    rild Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'd like to be able to turn into a Lynx. If that happens, I'll play a Barb.
  • Kurluss - Sanctuary
    Kurluss - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I wholeheartedly agree.

I love this game and love my character, but as a Barb you look like all the other Barbs out there.
    Small comfort that my eye color is a shade different...

My wife spent 30 minutes making her female Cleric. Setting up my Barb took about 3.
    At the very least, we need the ability to change the fur and mane colors.
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I want to be a white tiger. I think it's kinda unfair that male untamed can do very little customization
  • Sephmaru - Heavens Tear
    Sephmaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    maybe giant panda men could become like the red panda men?
  • Rowlin - Lost City
    Rowlin - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm no programmer but I would think if they could go through the details the elves and humans have that they could do a little more for the untamed as well. If nothing else allow us to change fur color if they can not/will not add different forms or match biped version to quadaped version. We should at least get to determine if we are a black wolf, white tiger, a red panda etc. So here is another untamed who agrees with giving us a little more choice in our character design.
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    don't forget eagles, hawks, badgers, wolverines, vultures, coyotes, leopards, and lynx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • MajorRaze - Heavens Tear
    MajorRaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Cmoooooon GMs.....this is the best suggestion I've seen on the forums and it needs to be put into action
  • AsugoXXX - Heavens Tear
    AsugoXXX - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    GMs plzwe have terible customazation and terible transformationss id love my wolf to turn into a wolf and a wolerine would be be awsome also totaly this is the suggestion on the forums and also he isnt even asking for any thing in return cmon at least take a look and discuss it
  • wolfboi807
    wolfboi807 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hi i am just downloading the game but can u be others animals?
  • Doralas - Lost City
    Doralas - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    As it is the Wolf Barbs look like jackals already. But Adding more templates to choose from wouldn't really give more customization but variety.

Still a good idea though. b:victory
    ::::Calamity Faction Director::::

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let the symphony of Calamity turn the world to dust."
    ~Doralas
  • hyoryujin
    hyoryujin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree. There should be more customization for the beast/barbarian part. And turning into a tiger for EVERY barbarian creature, that makes no sense. Creature should change into there own creatures. Panda=Panda, Wolf=Big Wolf/4legged lycan, tiger=white tiger, and etc. Ive also as many of u thought of a lizard character, perhaps 2 lizard characters. 1 thats lizard like(komodo dragon,gecko,chameleon,or etc.) and 1 thats serphant like(large but slim) and that the lizard like one should like turn into a giant komodo dragon or maybe even a dinosaur,lol, and the serphant one should turn into a giant snake. I also think that the color of the creature when you transform should vary with what color your bipedal barbarian is.Ive also thought of a winged barbarian, like a Hawkman or crowman or Garuda and that they could transform into thunderbirds.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I almost made a barb for my first choice, but i didn't because of the lack of customization. b:surrender
  • Xiucoatl - Sanctuary
    Xiucoatl - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree with about everything that's been said in this thread. Great ideas. And I would like to emphisize the fact that barbs NEED tails. I was quite disapointed that my first character, a tiger barb, lacked a tail. I was even more dissapointed when I found out my wolf barb turned into a white tiger. Please GMs, we need this.
  • Torhn - Heavens Tear
    Torhn - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It seems unfair for the Male Untamed that character customizations are very limited. I would also love to see more customizations on facial features. It would be great if PWI would implement color choices for fur. Wouldn't it be neat if the Male Untamed were more individualized and could have fur colors like red, green,or blue? Speaking of blue, I noticed there is not a blue color choice at all. Could we see this in the future please? :) How about some more customized manes/hair for the male beasts? I could see a wolf with a ponytail in back, or a panda with some scruff even. A lion's mane could have braids at the sides. Being a beast race you would think tribal styles. Something like that would be a wonderful addition as well as make users happy to have more customizations on the male untamed. It is true we all want to look somewhat different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lizards

here are some sample barb skills.

-"stomp of the BEAST king"

-"inspiration of the BEAST king"

-"BEASTIAL onslaught"

-"alacrity of the BEAST"

-"ROAR"

just saying... =D
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Conartist - Lost City
    Conartist - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, i thought we could change the tigers fur at the least. But overall the game itself is great considering all the things they have.

Good work PWI.b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.