I will miss you Game O:

Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
Pumpkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Over the past 8 months I've made hundreds of friends and enemies.I liked them all the same even though i was a big meanie to some..inside i loved you as a real person not your roleplay char iO:
It was fun as hell being on here as this is my last official mmorpg that I've enjoyed more than any other game.
Anyways I'm quitting because i want to get a job and see more of the outside world </3 almost every day of the week I've spend more than 10 hours a day playing non stop.I made a character of every class which never went anywhere because it takes weeks to get one over level 60.
I made about 540 friends that i had on and off from my Flist and
cannot go into my game to say goodbye because I've deleted my file and..to many characters ide have to log on for that x.x
Yes my grammar sux sorry about that

uhhh I have some strange mental issue where I'm pessimistic and anti-social in real life so I will get me a Therapist and see a doctor for some help.This game is hurting me emotionally because I'm to addicted and always have it on my mind "omg rare kitty's about to spawn"
I suck at making a legible sentence so sorry very sorry sorry >.<

So leik you if you know Fluffy or 6Kitty6Cat6 dats me !!!!
I wish you the best of happyness :D to all Gamers playing PWI and Cya
Ya I'm gone b:sad

PWi was awsome I'll never forget the experience that mad people had with me.
and to Lady Discord if your not banned...What happened to DToNE? D:
byebye elvinkind/ripokeke/warzed/destroyer_x/aevie/dartwave/bella christ/boynextduh/verticolly/TINA/voble/chatannoga/slutpuppy/skyfang/wolfeyes/Kiriyuu/O_o/apple/frail/mrsfly/reeperofevil and like 600 more names i can't remember cuz i has no life :)
I will miss my Pumpkins and old guildies
I'm sorry for making your game hell with all my annoyance to those who dislike me </3
toodlez b:cute
also i am happy as can be so don't worry :DDDD also you be happy 2 or i will haunt you >:(
bye bye bye *slowly fades into oblivion*
Post edited by Pumpkin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sweetheart, please dont leave. i know how it is, how you feel. i too have mental disabilties, and i play this and other games, but to help me. games give me a way to relax, to escape the fear and pain (well, except for days such as today, with the murders at Jade Shore). This game has beauty, love and so much more than i have seen in over 35 years of playing games.

i know that your characters are still there-it takes a week for them to dissapear-please go and revivie at least one of them. if you dont, you will be much sadder than you are now. i know that your therapist would tell you the same thing....dont do things in haste, when you are depressed.

in dreamweaver, i have two characters, Kitsuni and Inarii. please let me come and talk to you, play with you? or, if you prefer, PM me here in the forums privately, to talk. i know all too well how it is to be a gamer with depression, and i want to help.

2w23fye.gif
    Over the past 8 months I've made hundreds of friends and enemies.I liked them all the same even though i was a big meanie to some..inside i loved you as a real person not your roleplay char iO:
    It was fun as hell being on here as this is my last official mmorpg that I've enjoyed more than any other game.
    Anyways I'm quitting because i want to get a job and see more of the outside world </3 almost every day of the week I've spend more than 10 hours a day playing non stop.I made a character of every class which never went anywhere because it takes weeks to get one over level 60.
    I made about 540 friends that i had on and off from my Flist and
    cannot go into my game to say goodbye because I've deleted my file and..to many characters ide have to log on for that x.x
    Yes my grammar sux sorry about that

uhhh I have some strange mental issue where I'm pessimistic and anti-social in real life so I will get me a Therapist and see a doctor for some help.This game is hurting me emotionally because I'm to addicted and always have it on my mind "omg rare kitty's about to spawn"
    I suck at making a legible sentence so sorry very sorry sorry >.<

So leik you if you know Fluffy or 6Kitty6Cat6 dats me !!!!
    I wish you the best of happyness :D to all Gamers playing PWI and Cya
    Ya I'm gone b:sad

PWi was awsome I'll never forget the experience that mad people had with me.
    and to Lady Discord if your not banned...What happened to DToNE? D:
    byebye elvinkind/ripokeke/warzed/destroyer_x/aevie/dartwave/bella christ/boynextduh/verticolly/TINA/voble/chatannoga/slutpuppy/skyfang/wolfeyes/Kiriyuu/O_o/apple/frail/mrsfly/reeperofevil and like 600 more names i can't remember cuz i has no life :)
    I will miss my Pumpkins and old guildies
    I'm sorry for making your game hell with all my annoyance to those who dislike me </3
    toodlez b:cute
    also i am happy as can be so don't worry :DDDD also you be happy 2 or i will haunt you >:(
    bye bye bye *slowly fades into oblivion*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
    Pumpkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enjoy the game b:thanks
    I already deleted my client and made plans to start a new life without video games.Maybe I will come back but not anytime soon.There's this new "Genie" system that GM's are teasing us about O: maybe I'll log on/youtube it and see if It's worth getting into <3 PWI best free mmo cuz it reminds me of WoW and it's easy and fun.I'm very young lol,I wanna get a job and find real friends and experience something I never had before.Who noes maybe havings a life sux
    also im making plans on moving out my parents house without the help of a friend or bf so that's gonna be a real time killer.If you knew me in game im very Obnoxous and never make sense when i speak.I'm prolly most annoying mmo player on the internets lol *gets blacklisted*
    GM's don't perm remove accounts unless there untouched for longer than 6 months i think so i have time to take regret in the future ^-^
    byebye now I'll stop coming here after this post x.x cuz it makes me want to re-download the game hahahaHAHAHA!!!!
    Have fun playing...
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    take care too, FluffySaw! b:sad b:bye
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We won't miss you anyway.

Bye bye.
  • tekyo
    tekyo Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can I has your stuffz?
  • faylon
    faylon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I can finally remove you from my blacklist ^^;;
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ... b:bye ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pumpkin, I don't mean to seem rude but... if you're going to quit the game, just do it and not talk about it on a forum.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't know you, but best of luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Best of luck with you life. Don't feel bad about anything as everything we do is just a learning experience in life. I am sure when you learn to create balance in your life you will be back in PW. Don't care about haters , some ppl just hate without reason.

Best wishes for your life again. Take care.