Best water pet.... xD

Cambriella - Sanctuary
Cambriella - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Venomancer
By far, out of all the water mobs I've used (used to play PWmy), I stumbled across the Undine Queen (lvl 37 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1243). Amazing.

My wizzy friend needed to grind his level to 37 because he had died so many times along the way and found most of the mobs too hard. I told him to meet me out at the Lake of Plume where there is a ton of water mobs around 35-40. I grabbed an Undine Queen and we ****. The Queen runs through the water (as if she were on land) and is amazingly quick. She does long range magical dmg, has her own heal and does melee damage up close. Good melee damage.

We were getting, between the 2 of us, 100k exp per hour. Easily the funnest grind session ever, since the Undine Queen was SO fast to the mob.

Just a fun tip for those looking for a kick butt water pet and a fun place to lvl if you're between quests in the mid/high 30's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cambriella - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    When I was that level I so should've grabbed one of those D: Instead I took one of those undines with the irritating voice/laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Ownt - Lost City
    Ownt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for the tip ;) I'll try it out as soon as I get near City of the plume
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Are Undine Wenches/Princess/Enchantreses comparable to the queen? Most ppl say that are about the same, but Wenches are lowest level and I think should have the better stats. And they all have the long range thing, Icicle, Freeze (Slow?), and Boost (hp healing). Except for enchantres, which doesn't have Boost.
    But some of their skill levels are different too.
  • Cambriella - Sanctuary
    Cambriella - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Are Undine Wenches/Princess/Enchantreses comparable to the queen? Most ppl say that are about the same, but Wenches are lowest level and I think should have the better stats. And they all have the long range thing, Icicle, Freeze (Slow?), and Boost (hp healing). Except for enchantres, which doesn't have Boost.
    But some of their skill levels are different too.

I've tried all of the ones you mentioned, and I've just been absolutely blown away by the awesomeness that is the Queen. I can't believe I've never heard about her before.

I haven't found a site to show what her end game starts are, but for now... holy ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hmm maybe if you think it's such a major major difference between them XD
    but i'm going to try the wench first, since it is lower level.
  • s5w6s
    s5w6s Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    By far, out of all the water mobs I've used (used to play PWmy), I stumbled across the Undine Queen (lvl 37 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/1243). Amazing.

My wizzy friend needed to grind his level to 37 because he had died so many times along the way and found most of the mobs too hard. I told him to meet me out at the Lake of Plume where there is a ton of water mobs around 35-40. I grabbed an Undine Queen and we *****. The Queen runs through the water (as if she were on land) and is amazingly quick. She does long range magical dmg, has her own heal and does melee damage up close. Good melee damage.

We were getting, between the 2 of us, 100k exp per hour. Easily the funnest grind session ever, since the Undine Queen was SO fast to the mob.

Just a fun tip for those looking for a kick butt water pet and a fun place to lvl if you're between quests in the mid/high 30's.
    And what about the Undine Supreme? Is it good?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't necro...

The finned undines (like the Supreme) are lower attack and slightly slower than the legged undines (like the Queen).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
This discussion has been closed.