Memo for the GMs and rest of Heavens Tear

Options
Trenith - Heavens Tear
Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Today I made a guild called, "uPhail" and out bidded Triad with my own personal coin on the Evolution lands. Im sure there are more then 100 tickets with my name on it submitted because of players thinking it is a fake bid.

For the record:

1. DrPepper(leader of evolution) had no idea what I was doing. He did not know it was me until I told the world it was me. QueenBii however knew it was me from the time I placed the first bid.

2. Its not a fake bid as I am a player on Heavens Tear and I have been factionless for a little over a week. Saw the Triad bid go up and decided wth, Imma go make a guild and bid(I seriously didnt expect to win it considering they had 10mins to outbid me on the final bid and the final bid was 900K), but why not make the bid. Evo seemed like an easy target as bunch of other guilds were attacking them, maybe my 900K investment would turn into 10m then maybe I could buy a bunch charm packs and go level. They wouldn't expect only 1 person to be in there, nor would they expect that 1 person to pull a cata in. Not hard to spam heal myself if theres any towers nearby on A or C road.

3. Yes I am leaving Heavens Tear server soon, but being a 76 cleric I have alot of time devoted to that character can't just up and part from it now can I? Heck, maybe something good happens I'll stick around perm.

So lastly, THIS WAS NOT A FAKE BID. I DO TEND TO FIGHT IN THE TW I DONT INTEND TO WIN BUT I INTEND TO HAVE FUN DURING MY SOLO ONSLAUGHT AGAINST EVOLUTION b:victory

If there was anything wrong with this, I welcome the GMs to email me or message in game on either one the characters I play. Which are both tied to the same account as is the email address I use.

Oh, and for those who say I sold all my EQ and such for coin. True, I did sell alot of my gear and such for coin. Started stock in WChats to enjoy a bit of wchat fun during TW times and when Im bored. Some have said that I have given coin on HT for gold on DW. False, no trades were ever made and if the GMs log everything like they say they do, they can go and look. Only cash shop items I have on DW are the following: 1 gold hp charm(traded a FB29 mold necklace for it), 1 Ambassador Shorts... Thats it... Oh and a few WChats I bought from Miss_Elysium for recruiting.

On a final note...

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW !! b:thanksb:victory
Post edited by Trenith - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I saw that bid go up and lol'd while thinking wth? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Go you with your army of ninjas and monkeys? Lol'ed at the WC. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes my plan is this...

I will drive the Cata up road B, just like everyone... BUT... I will have my ninjas go down Road C. My monkeys will climb through the trees to the the walls, climb the towers and take out the guards. Then jump the wall and begin taking out Evo wall snipers. The ninjas will move in to take out the spawn area towers and try to spawn kill them. I for see me getting push back to Bind point 5 a few times. But I will continue my push. Eventually... Ending in victory !! b:victory
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yes My Plan Is This...

I Will Drive The Cata Up Road B, Just Like Everyone... But... I Will Have My Ninjas Go Down Road C. My Monkeys Will Climb Through The Trees To The The Walls, Climb The Towers And Take Out The Guards. Then Jump The Wall And Begin Taking Out Evo Wall Snipers. The Ninjas Will Move In To Take Out The Spawn Area Towers And Try To Spawn Kill Them. I For See Me Getting Push Back To Bind Point 5 A Few Times. But I Will Continue My Push. Eventually... Ending In Victory !! B:victory

GO GO GO

TO VICTORY!!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmfao! You really do have too much time on your hands, don't you? But I'll be rooting for ye. I'ma cry my body dry from laughing if you actually DO win. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmfao! You really do have too much time on your hands, don't you? But I'll be rooting for ye. I'ma cry my body dry from laughing if you actually DO win. b:laugh

Evo'd be like WTH?!?!!?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Evo'd be like WTH?!?!!?!?!

"WTH?" Hell no. They'll be mass-suiciding for such an utter and obvious fail. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think only Radiance can outbid Triad, slim chance to outbid a leader that cashshops 100gold every 24hrs LOL.

Trenith sure fails in guilds though, kicked out of Avengers,kicked out of Triad, Kicked out of Legion.

Didn't you make a world chat saying you'd uninstall the game permentley and you will never install it again, I find it funny when kids do that for attention.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think only Radiance can outbid Triad, slim chance to outbid a leader that cashshops 100gold every 24hrs LOL.

Trenith sure fails in guilds though, kicked out of Avengers,kicked out of Triad, Kicked out of Legion.

Didn't you make a world chat saying you'd uninstall the game permentley and you will never install it again, I find it funny when kids do that for attention.

I find it funny when kids troll for attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Troll for attention? If I wanted attention I wouldn't be on the forums :) Id be on the world chat like MEGABYTE or something rofl.

Im jus a person that enjoys commenting with useless/dumb stuff
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options

Avengers, left due to all the drama in the guild. Never got kicked. Ask harley, leader of Avengers, I left on my own accord. Never kicked.

Kicked out of Triad, true. Try to find out the reason before you say something stupid though. How bout I was "asked" to leave because Avsara was messaging Charity when members left Triad to join Radiance and would tell Charity that these people made alot of drama in the guild etc. only to black ball them from Radiance. When a member whom I was a friend of left Triad to join Radiance Avsara said on vent that she wouldnt be getting into Radiance because he would do this. She left Triad to join a faction of her level. We at the time did not have the levels to help her out on anything. I msged the friend and said I was sorry for this didnt know it would happen. Avsara considered this "treason" and told me I had to leave the guild. Interesting how they tell members how I stole from the guild etc etc. When I barely ever had enough money to have charms to level etc. So sure was kicked from there.

Legion, didn't get kicked. I left the guild was going to quit the game tired of all the different guild drama on HT, corrupt alliances etc.

Yes I said I was uninstalling the game, but then found out bout new servers and decided to stay around play on the new servers. Friends on HT convinced me to stick around on HT as well pop in say hi play for a bit etc.

You my friend, uPhail. b:laugh

Edit/Addition: Um I outbidded Triad... They had 12mins left to outbid me... They didnt... So does that mean only rad can outbid me since I can outbid triad? o.o
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The problem I see with it is that you could have been asked by Evolution to outbid Triad to allow them to keep that land, whatever you say to the contrary.

I'm not saying that you were, but it could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The problem I see with it is that you could have been asked by Evolution to outbid Triad to allow them to keep that land, whatever you say to the contrary.

I'm not saying that you were, but it could.

Except Evolution doesnt fear Triad. We fought them 2 weeks ago. And while we didnt manage to take the land, we still kept them locked inside their base the entire time. It was a fun fight & as a member of Evolution i'd welcome another fight with Triad. We have no desire to try and keep them from bidding on us.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    GMs will investigate and check logs. Nothing else we can do.
  • demonskys
    demonskys Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    poor trenith nothing but a child really.

you were kicked from those guild cause the simple fact...you say theres drama (Your the Drama queen) LOL

i find it funny how you begged and begged to get back in triad when you were kicked and threw big hissie fits saying that if you couldnt get back in you were quitting that game LMAO. then when nothing else worked you decided to sell all your gear and do anything in your power to be annoying little gnat.

everyone can see your nothing but a drama queen attention getter and you really need to move on and get a LIFE, no one cares PUNK.
  • _CaTrinka_ - Heavens Tear
    _CaTrinka_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Kicked out of Triad, true. Try to find out the reason before you say something stupid though. How bout I was "asked" to leave because Avsara was messaging Charity when members left Triad to join Radiance and would tell Charity that these people made alot of drama in the guild etc. only to black ball them from Radiance. When a member whom I was a friend of left Triad to join Radiance Avsara said on vent that she wouldnt be getting into Radiance because he would do this. She left Triad to join a faction of her level. We at the time did not have the levels to help her out on anything. I msged the friend and said I was sorry for this didnt know it would happen. Avsara considered this "treason" and told me I had to leave the guild. Interesting how they tell members how I stole from the guild etc etc. When I barely ever had enough money to have charms to level etc. So sure was kicked from there.

Legion, didn't get kicked. I left the guild was going to quit the game tired of all the different guild drama on HT, corrupt alliances etc.

Yes I said I was uninstalling the game, but then found out bout new servers and decided to stay around play on the new servers. Friends on HT convinced me to stick around on HT as well pop in say hi play for a bit etc.

You my friend, uPhail. b:laugh

Edit/Addition: Um I outbidded Triad... They had 12mins left to outbid me... They didnt... So does that mean only rad can outbid me since I can outbid triad? o.o

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't post and thread this go against forum policy

(8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.)

Also don't you have to have 100hrs in a guild to participate in TW? So if someone were to create a guild on a thursday and be the only player in it, wouldn't that be considered to be a fake bid since there's no way to get 100hrs in in 2 days to participate. Does kinda sound like a fake to me.

I don't know makes you seem rather childish in my opinion.
  • thegreatgoat
    thegreatgoat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    being a former tw leader you shurly know the 100 hour rule
    so making a guild to prevent someone from attacking another guild with no ability to attack yourself seems like a breach of the gameplay policy
  • _CaTrinka_ - Heavens Tear
    _CaTrinka_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Except Evolution doesnt fear Triad. We fought them 2 weeks ago. And while we didnt manage to take the land, we still kept them locked inside their base the entire time. It was a fun fight & as a member of Evolution i'd welcome another fight with Triad. We have no desire to try and keep them from bidding on us.

I'm rather new to TW but if your defending don't you wanna stick to your base to protect your crystal and if your attacking you run to the other guild's base to take down the crystal. I mean it doesn't make sense to run to the attackers base and just leave your base so the other guild can over run it. Just curious.
  • byroque1
    byroque1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thats not nice of you trenith, bad boy b:cry
    else i would have 2TW's this weekend and maybe not on sunday i hate sunday cus it's on 5AM b:cry

grtz ihnamere b:victory
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    being a former tw leader you shurly know the 100 hour rule
    so making a guild to prevent someone from attacking another guild with no ability to attack yourself seems like a breach of the gameplay policy

Yet I was able to make a bid?
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hilarious. b:laugh
  • thegreatgoat
    thegreatgoat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yes and you bid with the intent to block...
    knowing you could not participate
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yet I was able to make a bid?

bidding doesnt look at the time of the members it will however not let you into the instance itself if you have not had 100hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]