Skill Guide Anyone?

Options
commanderjosh
commanderjosh Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Blademaster
Yeah I'm a new axe BM in this game, and I need guides to skills. I have like 10k unused SP cuz im afraid ill **** up, like which skills to master and all. I need guides please...
Post edited by commanderjosh on

Comments

• taleon
    taleon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    figure out which branch you are planning on following, and search it from there. there are many different ones posted thru out these forums, and stickied for that matter
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you can try this site for more detailed info on the skills. Take a look at Lyndura's guide also.

http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

Just some low level skills i would not be affraid to get would be draw blood, Drakes Ray, Aeolian Blade, And Roar of pride. you will prolly always use these.

And golden bell(your buff) and Diamond sutra(self heal)

After that, Fan of flames is nice, Drake sweep is nice, and then your Axe tree, always level your mastery skill when its available, Drake Bash is ok but it costs a spark which sucks, so i dont use it.

Good luck
  • Jasili - Heavens Tear
    Jasili - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you can try this site for more detailed info on the skills. Take a look at Lyndura's guide also.

http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

Just some low level skills i would not be affraid to get would be draw blood, Drakes Ray, Aeolian Blade, And Roar of pride. you will prolly always use these.

And golden bell(your buff) and Diamond sutra(self heal)

After that, Fan of flames is nice, Drake sweep is nice, and then your Axe tree, always level your mastery skill when its available, Drake Bash is ok but it costs a spark which sucks, so i dont use it.

Good luck

thanks for link with pwiwiki :D
    b:shocked