Did more harm than good in sandtuary

Evga - Sanctuary
Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
i think charm packs made the economy worst in this server than help it. gold prices have risen by a wooping 15k b:shocked

the only good thing i see is that gold charm cost about 100k cheaper only b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Evga - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thank the people who complain about charm packs then. It's unfair to the GMs and devs if people cry about charm packs being gone and when they put it back people cry even more.

You people should appreciate that the devs listened in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i think charm packs made the economy worst in this server than help it. gold prices have risen by a wooping 15k b:shocked

the only good thing i see is that gold charm cost about 100k cheaper only b:sad
    Its probably actually due to the mass buying of GA's to farm oracles from Jolly Jones, and the fact that if you sell the rewards(to other players) you get more then the cost of the angels. Charm packs are probably what keeping it DOWN and stopping it from skyrocketing to 200k, since jones pretty much doubles your money.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hya ^^,
    Actually the problem re not the charm packs, bcause charm packs cost 15 gold, so no all ppl can get... the real problem is Jelly Old Jones, for 30 silver (arround 30K~40K coins) u can get a Beautiful shards(just actually cost a lot more), the scalett fruits, etc etc.
    Obviously taht ppl what can buy gold have lots of benefit from this things and thinking in that the gold prices rise a lot because the gold sellers think in the benefit of the ppl what buy the gold.
    I thiknk just before start one event like this must be consider the impact this may have in the economy of the servers.
    Other thing is that in some weeks we will see a lot of overpower weapons/armors and the ppl what cant buy gold will be harmed bcause they should sell they weapons/armors really cheap.
    Well im a little tired so i dont will to write more about this, only say just im agree with charm packs... but Crapy Old Jones, like some ppl say, epic fail.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    150k per gold in Sanctuary.. b:shocked

What about the gold prices in other servers?
  • DieWalkure - Sanctuary
    DieWalkure - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    whats sandtuary?

is it a nudie beach?b:laugh
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its good for my personal economy xD, at least I'm buying Charms at 350k, and since that was my major reason to buy Gold anyways, it means I am saving quite a bit. Now me and quite a few other players are going to horde Gold Charms to last use months, which means that for the next couple of months prices on Gold should go down.

Should also realize that the Gold price is sticky and doesn't accurately reflect the cost of gold. People will be able to sell Gold a little higher because the perception is there that it is worth more now relative to in game coins, although its probably worth less since grinding (one of the few sources of coin income) just got much cheaper.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    120-160k on HT, I dont mind 120k per gold IF there wasnt a FEE each time.

Fee is the reason I dont buy from Gold Trading.

I just set up shop for 10gold MP charms at 250k each, usually buy them all then resell 5 for 350k each n bank 5 of them for future use.
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I just set up shop for 10gold MP charms at 250k each, usually buy them all then resell 5 for 350k each n bank 5 of them for future use.

Thanduril is going to have a field day. :p
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    15k isn't really anything, Evga. b:shocked
  • DjAligator - Sanctuary
    DjAligator - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    every day we see the developers care most about money
    Hell Hound one week
    Charms pack 2 weeks
    Jelly Old Jones
    Bug fixes
    most nothing
    We always see new stuff and limited to buy more and more gold for that new stuff
    Will be better first bug fixes then new stuff
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    15k isn't really anything, Evga. b:shocked

haha, if you buy a couple sure no. i felt the pain the two seeks ago when i spent 30 mil just to buy 200 gold and that was when the price was about 120k. 135k would have cost me maybe about another 5 mil :P and well i consider 5 mil to be something.

and falls i hope you are right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syrum
    syrum Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually, what had already hurt Sanctuary's economy was the new servers. Since many moved servers, items that used to sell quickly now take three times as long to sell. The prices on items like Gold HP & MP charms was creeping up to 430K on average.

In essence, it is going to take a bit, but within a few weeks things should settle down again.
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    every day we see the developers care most about money
    Hell Hound one week
    Charms pack 2 weeks
    Jelly Old Jones
    Bug fixes
    most nothing
    We always see new stuff and limited to buy more and more gold for that new stuff
    Will be better first bug fixes then new stuff

yeah, they could fix the flying mounts and wings and save them from Parkinson disease... it gives me some kind of epilepsy by looking at them xD b:shocked