Flesh Ream bug... GMs actually respond????

Options
Lindt - Harshlands
Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Happiest day of my PW experience probably....

We were exploiting a bug (I didn't know it was a bug though) and Ms. Alma came to warn us to stop and not do it again. So ofc one of us asked "If this is exploiting a bug is using bugged Flesh Ream exploiting a bug?" GM's response to that?

Ok ok so venos gotta use it (although there ARE other pet skills and once its fixed it probably wont be used as much). So are they even addressing the problem and trying to fix it? GM's response to that?

So they're looking into it. Hopefully with this next expansion or something the problem will be fixed (and no not just by putting blood clot in and keeping it bugged). Finally a response. We can stop making threads about this now and excessive amounts of posts. Give them some time and if by the next expansion it still isn't fixed, then it's time for a GM witch hunt!

*edit* Almost forgot to mention... bugs are bad mmkay?
Post edited by Lindt - Harshlands on

Comments

• nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    weak..........
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah they've been "looking into it" for months now....b:scorn
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Bah, no need to witch hunt the the GMs as they have nothing to do with the coding of the client/server software. That is what the devs do, and the actual changes are done by PW Beijing, and eventually reach PW-MY/NA after they are translated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Happiest day of my PW experience probably....

We were exploiting a bug (I didn't know it was a bug though) and Ms. Alma came to warn us to stop and not do it again. So ofc one of us asked "If this is exploiting a bug is using bugged Flesh Ream exploiting a bug?" GM's response to that?

Ok ok so venos gotta use it (although there ARE other pet skills and once its fixed it probably wont be used as much). So are they even addressing the problem and trying to fix it? GM's response to that?

So they're looking into it. Hopefully with this next expansion or something the problem will be fixed (and no not just by putting blood clot in and keeping it bugged). Finally a response. We can stop making threads about this now and excessive amounts of posts. Give them some time and if by the next expansion it still isn't fixed, then it's time for a GM witch hunt!

*edit* Almost forgot to mention... bugs are bad mmkay?

Issues are always "looked into" thats how we resolve issues. ^__^

lol.. it makes ppl happy.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You know I wont even comment on the gouf "bug" cos its been debated to death.. But could everyone just give the flesh ream thing a rest?

Every 6 hours a new thread opens up "zomg flesh ream bug GM's fix plox". When will it finally dawn upon the community that GM's DONT fix bugs. Its not their job and every single version of this game has that bug with players complaining about it, the devs KNOW. Wait it out or play blue named or quit PW.
  • nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You know I wont even comment on the gouf "bug" cos its been debated to death.. But could everyone just give the flesh ream thing a rest?

Every 6 hours a new thread opens up "zomg flesh ream bug GM's fix plox". When will it finally dawn upon the community that GM's DONT fix bugs. Its not their job and every single version of this game has that bug with players complaining about it, the devs KNOW. Wait it out or play blue named or quit PW.

agreed b:thanks
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

If we had not made so many threads and done so much protesting, the GMs would not be investigating the illegal harpy wraith bow. Also: Charm Packs.

So maybe it's you who should STFU.
    Rundora
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If we had not made so many threads and done so much protesting, the GMs would not be investigating the illegal harpy wraith bow. Also: Charm Packs.

Stop trolling.

Why? Because bugs/glitches are supposed to be reported via the Ticketing system.

Also, "protesting on the forums" usually ends up in massive flame wars erupting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because bugs/glitches are supposed to be reported via the Ticketing system.

Also, "protesting on the forums" usually ends up in massive flame wars erupting.

Quoted for truth. We are aware of the bug, and we have notified the development team about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

hello! Please take a moment to relax and ease off with telling other users to 'STFU' on these Forums.
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
This discussion has been closed.