Rare Pets

Options

Comments

• Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear
    Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I didn't think the ninetailed fox was rare. I wanted one when I started so I made a cleric for scouting purposes and found an entire spawn of them. Did it become unrare in our version or something?
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    raysdaded wrote: »
    I cant find snow hares or kittens
    you said that snow hares are north of EtherBlade be spiecific please.

kitty= tabby plumdrop kitty
    the snow hare spawns at 500/1008 and 469/921
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Mari_chan - Heavens Tear
    Mari_chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Is that puppy location confirmed on that list? because of the two on ectacomb, the first one doesn't exist or has never been spotted that i know of (315 753)
    and
    (299 764)

soooo...i'm curious if the puppy posted here on the forums has been spotted before or not.
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    uhm, Im a bit confused.... The guide says

Baby Elysium Fowl: (Phoenix/Heavenly Hawk in other versions)
    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5987/fowlbh0.jpg

You need:
    10 Elysium Fowl Peteggs

Lvl: 73
    Respawn: -
    C: 679, 552 (air)

Is this same as THE phoenix that everyone is saying is so good for venos in PvP?? Because.. This one is lvl 73.. and U need eggs. And I thought u needed 9999 fenix feathers..
    *Semi retired*
    edited February 2009
    Options
    the puppy spawns at 300/763, but efox will probably tame it^^
    I've never heard of any other spawn point for it.

the elysium fowl is the white bird some people carry around. it's a regular mob and it looks quite nice.

the phoenix is not tameable because it's not integrated as a mob. you have to trade the feathers from cash shop for it and it starts at lvl1.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daeshana
    daeshana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've been trying to catch a snow hare for some time but people keep showing up and just killing it while I'm trying to tame it. Is there a quest to kill the snow hares or are these people purely being mean?
    edited February 2009
    Options
    there's no quest for killing them :/
    are the ones killing it venomancers? maybe you should try to catch it at the other spawn point.

which server are you on?
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shallara - Heavens Tear
    Shallara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Most of them were Blade Masters that seemed like they were botting, attacking whatever was closest to them and using a lot of potions. There was one guy named Aleet or something like that, an archer with a glowing crossbow who kept flying back and forth and shooting them. I'm on the Heaven's Tear server and I finally got one after running around for hours. b:victory
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just so everyone is aware, not all of the pets listed here are actually rare. They only spawn in one place, but there's loads of them and they respawn. The mobs that I know of that fall under this category are:

Huggy Hare
    Elysium Fowl
    Nine-tailed Fox
    Butterfly Fairy
    yay
  • utsuki
    utsuki Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    where do u get 9tailed fox? and elysium fowl?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    utsuki wrote: »
    where do u get 9tailed fox? and elysium fowl?

Those are both high leveled monsters, you will eventually get quests to kill them so just level up and you will find them.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    OK so I got a question!

I read on pw database that Shadou Cub(little bear) spawns at 199 453, and 287 459! The 1st one is confirmed, I got one there! But the questin is:

Does a Shadou Cub spawn at both locations at same time(1 at each location), or does only 1 Cub spawn at random of those 2 locations? Or it spawns at diferent location each time(ie. it spawns at point A, then 12h later spawns at point B, then 12h later spawns at point A again...)? Or are these 2 spots independent(ie. Cub spawns at point A every 12h, as well as on point B, but at diferent times)?

The same question stands for all other rare pets that spawn at more then one location!
    edited February 2009
    Options
    they spawn at both places at the same time, but if one of them is killed immediately and the other one lives for some time, there will be a time difference between the spots for the next spawn.

well... it's the same with every rare pet. (try the snow hare, you can get 2 in 1 hour if you're lucky because it's time changes a lot)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ZOMG that's actualy nice b:victory

Every spawn point is independent! Cool! I was afraid it was like with some other games where some bosses and pets spawn at multiple locations randomly, so you have to guess where the next spawn will take place!

Thx for an answer btw b:victory
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ZOMG that's actualy nice b:victory

Every spawn point is independent! Cool! I was afraid it was like with some other games where some bosses and pets spawn at multiple locations randomly, so you have to guess where the next spawn will take place!
    Wait'll you see the circus at one of those spawns before you decide it's a good thing. Having the time and location be absolutely predictable means a bunch of people farming it just to sell will be competing with you. If it were random, it would probably be a waste of their time to farm it; but if you wanted to use it, it probably wouldn't be a waste of your time to spend several evenings hunting in the area in the hopes of getting lucky.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I actualy don't agree with this! Either too few people don't know the spawn time or they are too buisy with grind! I'm prety much highest level camper at Shaodu, and there's never more then 2 more venos besides me! So its not all that crowded! Camping my 4th one, got 1 till now, trying to make all class Bear for a friend!
    update: gave up of camping! Update messed up the pet times, I'll get it another time!
  • dragonxx
    dragonxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thank you ^^
  • Li_mouse - Lost City
    Li_mouse - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    mihai wrote: »
    Snow Hare:
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5...ngbunnykz8.jpg

You need:
    5 Snow Hare Peteggs

Lvl: 20
    Respawn: 12 h
    C: 488, 100

This location is not available, however, there are people running around with the rare so there must be other place to find one?
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This location is not available, however, there are people running around with the rare so there must be other place to find one?

there are more than one spots where Snow Hare spawns, check www.pwdatabase.com or http://www.ecatomb.net/rarepet.php for more info, thx for reminding me, i'll edit that guide
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options

500/1008 is one of the locations, just a number missing
    it also spawns at 469/921

both are north of etherblade
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Secludedchic - Heavens Tear
    Secludedchic - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So, I have 10 Elysium Fowl pet eggs, but it will not allow me to turn them into a baby pet. Do I need to be the same level as they are? Or have I done something wrong?
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So, I have 10 Elysium Fowl pet eggs, but it will not allow me to turn them into a baby pet. Do I need to be the same level as they are? Or have I done something wrong?

u also need to pay 200k i think, and u're sure that u're talking to Ms. Zoologist? situated in S-E of Archosaur

• KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i want to ask how much does a Piggy cost cause i don't have time to camp for it
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • scabulus
    scabulus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    mihai wrote: »
    Fawn Antilope
    You need:
    3 Antelope Pup Peteggs
    2 Frost Antelope Peteggs
    1 Frost Antelope Petegg
    1 Soulchaser Antelope Petegg
    1 Antelope Sage Petegg

Frost Antelope and Frost Antelope, both lvl 51
    Respawn: 30 min
    C: 420, 479

I believe there is an error here. I was just there and there are 2 different antelopes that spawn here, Proud Antelope and Frost Antelope; not Frost and Frost. Also there is a secondary spawn point for these 2 around C: 458, 469 and from what i've discovered, the 2 spawns alternate every 15 mins so you don't necessarily have to wait 30 mins at one point. Can hop between the 2 points every 15mins. Hope this helps clear up some confusion.
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    scabulus wrote: »
    I believe there is an error here. I was just there and there are 2 different antelopes that spawn here, Proud Antelope and Frost Antelope; not Frost and Frost. Also there is a secondary spawn point for these 2 around C: 458, 469 and from what i've discovered, the 2 spawns alternate every 15 mins so you don't necessarily have to wait 30 mins at one point. Can hop between the 2 points every 15mins. Hope this helps clear up some confusion.

thx for noticing it, i'll fix it b:victory

• ponylover
    ponylover Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure but ive heard things about some rare pets spawning 12 hours after they die... but again im not sure

b:puzzledb:puzzledb:puzzled
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ponylover wrote: »
    I'm not sure but ive heard things about some rare pets spawning 12 hours after they die... but again im not sure

b:puzzledb:puzzledb:puzzled

Yeah that's how it works. 12 hours after it dies or is tamed.

Funny thing, a friend of mine found the Armored Bear all alone earlier. I was leveling in harshlands when she pmed me about it. I had time to go from there, all the way to where it spawns and tame it. No other players showed up at all. Very odd for a rare pet to not be camped.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • bodhi
    bodhi Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I thought that being a venomancer and being able to make baby pets would be a great way to make money too, NOT! I spent hours taming things only to make like 25k-50k more than the cost of combining the eggs. Not worth it, unless the person you are taming it for pays for the combining and then and extra 100k or so.
  • dr4g0nt1g3r
    dr4g0nt1g3r Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i want soo bad a little polar bear as pet.. but when it resp at what hour?? :(( b:sad
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i want soo bad a little polar bear as pet.. but when it resp at what hour?? :(( b:sad

12h after it died or has been tamed by some1, also , they spawn like 5h after maintenance

This discussion has been closed.