New player crafting question?

otuken
otuken Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Should I do all 4 professions or just focus on one or two? thanks for help.
Post edited by otuken on

Comments

• Mamiko_mao - Sanctuary
    Mamiko_mao - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If you find enough materials, you can always do all four skills up to level 3. However, past that point, I recommend focusing on one. With the exception of Apothecary, all others have a specific set of items you need to craft in a quest to level the skill up to 4, and these items are... difficult to obtain.

(Tailoring and Blacksmithing I know require three 2* items each, and mats are in short, affordable supply for the Blacksmithing, especially.)
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if you're planning to make high-level equipment including TT, Legends,Frozen,Lunar you must maximize all crafts. Small example to make even your 1st lvl 60 TT weapon you need Blacksmithing lvl 4. So on long run maximizing craft in all areas pays off. Unless you think to rely on Rep equipment(good luck on that b:laugh) or other 2nd hand equipment which is sometimes insane(my opinionb:victory).
    PS. Alchemy on other hand not so usefull past lvl 3
  • otuken
    otuken Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for the info. One last question, which I think I know the answer looking through the website...can you trade and sell pretty much any weapon or armor in this game or are there some that bind to your character?
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There are only a handful of weapons that auto-bind. Most are fully tradeable.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~